Chapter 23

Jane sat on her bed examining the weapons "to dull, tacky, weak, shitty jeez they just don't make weapons the same way they used to" Jane sighed

And put the magazine down she left the room and went to the kitchen "your apple is on the table" sanji said as soon as she came in the room "thanks sanji you know me to well" she said with a smile sanji smiled back and Jane went to the aquarium room to check out the new fish luffy, chopper and usopp have fished.

"Wow there are so many pretty colours" Jane said aloud she sat down In front of the tank there were lots of fish "I missed a lot " Jane said she laid down across the couch and closed her eyes.

She could hear the faint sound of luffy shouting and running across the deck "hey I caught Another one" Jane opened her eyes and looked at the hatch where they store the fish "wow that one's beautiful" Jane said admiring the fish she sat and looked at the fish as luffy, usopp and chopper caught them and put them into the tank. This went on for about an hour.

Jane left the aquarium and went to the deck "havering fun?" she asked the boys turned around "yup" luffy smiled and turned back to the ocean chopper And usopp nodded and went back to fishing Jane went and laid on the grass "we should e arriving today" Franky said to Jane "there are a LOT of thieves there" Jane said with a sigh "how do you know" Franky asked glancing at her "because I am very good at being a thief" Jane smirked standing up she walked over to Franky "really you? I never would have thought" Franky said shocked "hahahaha yeah exactly why I'm good at it no one would suspect it to be me" Jane laughed "I see land" luffy shouted the crew came out from inside and they all looked "it looks so beautiful" nami said "but it's a terrible place don't let looks device you" Jane said starring off at the island "and nami I suggest sticking with someone while we're here" Jane Said nami nodded and robin turned to her "i'll go with you" robin said to nami

Franky drove the ship into the dock the crew got off the ship except for chopper and Franky there staying behind to take care of the ship the crew split up sanji went to pick up food, nami and robin went to look at maps, clothes, books and to pick up some stuff for chopper, zoro went who knows where, luffy went to eat meat and Jane went to the bar { might as well drown myself now I probably won't be able to} Jane thought opening the door to a bar she sat at a table a waitress came by "what can I get cha" she had one of those annoying voices "sake please" Jane asked she put her feet up on the table causing the sides of her jacket to fall down draping off the chair after about 1 barrel and 4 bottles of sake a couple of men approached her "excuse me miss I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are " one of the men said to her "i'm flattered but I'm busy at the moment" Jane said taking a swig from the bottle in front of her "I would love for you to let me take you on a date" the man smiled his teeth were yellow and rotted "sorry I told you I'm busy and a lady has standards" Jane said she drank from the bottle again the man slammed his fist down on the table the music stopped everyone turned to see what the commotion was about "I don't think you understand iI'm not asking you to come with me I'm telling you to come" Jane stood up shadow over her face as she looked down "heh ...hehheh.....ahahahahaha" Jane laughed the man was shocked "hu huh what's so funny now" he stuttered "you really think you should pick a fight with me?" Jane looked up and stepped into the light the mans eyes opened wide "you chose the wrong girl to mess with" Jane brought a swift punch to the mans jaw he fell backwards hitting the ground Jane looked at her hand "wow you really need to strengthen your face man pretty sure I broke your jaw" Jane said walking up to the cashier "sorry for any damage or commotion this caused" Jane gave a very generous tip before walking to leave the bar " y... yo... your Painless jJane the man stuttered "that's my name don't ware it out" Jane said winking she shut the bar door behind her the cashier was shocked at the amount of money she gave him.

"Wow I was in there for a long time" Jane said to herself quietly she began walking back towards the ship humming to herself as she walked down the dark empty streets "this is unusual for this city" Jane mumbled BAM CRASH CLANG Jane spun towards the jungle area near by she slowly crept towards the noise with her hand over her pistol at the ready she pulled back the vines and bamboo to see a bare back Jane stepped back with a sharp gasp causing the person to turn around "Jane?" the voice said quietly Jane hid behind a building the man stepped out and cocked his head side ways "Jane I know it's you" the man said Jane poked her head put slightly to see shirtless zoro she stepped out "what are you doing out this late!?" zoro asked like a mother would she looked at him "what are YOU doing out this late?" Jane asked "oi now I asked first" zoro said pausing before he spoke "I was drinking" Jane said "i'm exercising zoro said pulling back the bamboo and vines to see a brightly lit clearing Jane walked over to him and stepped into the clearing zoro stepped back in letting the greenery fall back into place Jane sat down in front of the fire which she assumed zoro had built zoro picked up one of the weights he was using and began his round Jane looked around "is this where you've been hiding all day?" jane asked "pretty much" zoro responded in a low tone he wasn't acting like himself "are you okay?" Jane asked "yeah I'm fine" zoro avoided all eye contact and kept his round going "Jane you should head back soon" zoro said "I won't go back without you" Jane told him "Jane it's getting late" zoro said "and your not my mom" Jane said looking into the fire "zoro shook his head and focused On his exercise.