Chapter 26

"How about it captain as they say shall we duel?" Jane asked at that moment the rest of the crew came into the room.

"I guess we have an audience then" captain torch said " then sir be prepared for a battle you will not win " Jane said "my Janet do not be so sure about that I know everything about you" captain torch smirked janes blood began to boil "how many times do I have to tell you my name is not JANET" Jane yelled so loud it pushed the captain back he stood up he was 15 ft tall he removed his sword from it's sleeve Jane placed her gun back into place "Jane!" luffy shouted he was about to hit the captain Jane turned "luffy this is a battle I have to fight myself for something I love" Jane said turning back the crew was shocked at these words so was zoro "sh she finally admitted it" nami muttered the crew was full of shocked faces "now sir let us begin" Jane said torch made the first move Jane jumped back bringing her sword up cutting his shirt he grinned cockily at him this made him angry.

"You think you can beat me girl! I know everything about you! you can never win this fight" he yelled taking another swing "your getting slower old man" Jane said flipping over him "how many years has it been now? 5?" he asked "that's about right and everyday since then I have trained! and become stronger developing my devil fruit power" Jane jumped to the wall and walked up the wall "you see you simply cannot beat me" Jane pushed off the ceiling towards him clashing swords there began a rally of sparks and clanging noises. once the capt began to lose "remember 5 years ago tomorrow was the day I killed your mother" the capt said Jane stopped dead I her tracks all noise was silenced Jane stood there in shock starring at him the rest of the crew's jaws all dropped "LET ME AT HIM" luffy screamed sanji, Franky, usopp, nami, robin and chopper were all trying to hold him back they dragged luffy out of the room, the captain took this time to stab Jane right through. Jane dropped to her knees [jane remember all the good times you had with zoro it will give you strength just as your friends do] a tear broke through janes barrier as she laid bent on her knees her fore was against the floor.

A group of light particles appeared and formed Mary "Jane Remember all the good times get up sweetie you can do it I believe in you don't do it for me do it for your peace in mind" Mary said moving towards luffy and the crew outside the doors Jane began to shake a river of tears and blood was streaming down her face she made it to her knees looking at the floor "y you know n nothing a about m me" Jane said choking on blood "eh? Speak up" Torch said "Y YOU K KNOW N NOTHING A ABOUT ME!" Jane yelled at him shaking violently she got up to her feet she pulled off her layers revealing her bra and new cut Jane tied the bandana around the wound along with her shirts to slow the bleeding.

torch seemed taken aback from this action and took his stance again "remember" she whispered closing her eyes "1. During the first week of our meeting we went swimming and got drunk " Jane said quietly "what are you doing 2. Being on the ship made a friendship and I realized my feelings Jane said quietly she opened her eyes zoro could just barely ear what she was saying "is she remembering everything that we did together!?" zoro began to panic {she's slowly ding } zoro shouted in his head he dropped to his knees Mary had gotten luffy to calm down "3. We went to the island of the dance where we stole the jewellery and he kissed me for the first time" every sentence Jane spoke she said so only zoro could hear what she was saying as if projected towards him. Jane bent her knees and put a lot of weight on her feet "4. The day I got kidnapped by the strip club boss and you came with the crew to save me" Jane said to him turning her head the tears still haven't stopped she released the weight and flew towards the ceiling "5. We got drunk on the ship together when the snow was falling" Jane rebounded off the ceiling hitting the floor next to torch causing the ground to shake like an earthquake Jane was the only one still standing "6. The night I had a nightmare that hurt me physically you helped me a lot" Jane tossed her swords aside "7. Talking to you every morning always made me happy" {she's slowly killing herself her body can't take the pressure and force} zoro thought to himself "Jane stop your body can't with stand all the damage, blood loss and pressure your causing yourself" zoro shouted Jane ignored him "8.every time I fell asleep somewhere you took me to bed " Jane jumped higher than anyone had ever seen her jump she went though the ceiling.

"9. last night sitting with you" Jane said she was coming down fast like a ball of fire "10. Being able to fall in love with you!" Jane shouted as she smashed into torch she laid there unconscious. "No" zoro ran over to her and held her. he checked for breathing "chopper!" he yelled chopper came running over "she's still breathing there's blood everywhere" zoro said "I need to get her to a medical Centre now" chopper said changing into his full form he picked her up and ran out f the room carrying her to the nearest Clinique zoro and the crew ran after them Mary dispersed again .