Chapter 10

Jane woke up the next morning and got dressed but today she wore her boots, a tee-shirt, a hoodie, and ripped jeans Jane looking in the mirror she had a black eye "DAMNIT!" she yelled pulling her hood on. she put her guns on as usual and headed out the door with a cigarette and match "stupid sanji stupid black eye stupid life" she mumbled as she went out to the deck. she lit her cigarette and took a long inhale "Jane" a voice said Jane turned around to face nami she gasped "what happens to your eye!?" she asked "I tripped and hit the doorknob now what did you need?" Jane asked "oh yes I was about to tell you where we are going next were going to an island called neptune" Jane nodded and took a pull from her cigarette nami walked away Jane turned back to face the grand line ocean and sighed she finished her cigarette and went to the kitchen the rest of the crew was already there the crew turned to greet her but their jaws all dropped except for nami, sanji and zoro sanji had a sad expression on his face zoro had a rather angry look and nami already knew "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE!?" they all yelled in sync I tripped and fell into a doorknob "ohhhh okay" everyone went back to what they were doing Jane sat down next to zoro "does It hurt?" Zoro whispered "no not really" Jane said as she received her plate of food and smiled sanji gave a slight smile and then hades out the rest of the food before sitting down with the group "Jane how're Your stitches?" chopper asked "good I'm pretty sure that you can take them out now but whatever" Jane said smiling everyone one ate as usual but something was off about it but Jane ignored it and finished eating before leaving an going to the crows nest she sat down and stared out the window over looking the sea when sanji came in "hey" Jane said smiling "hey Jane you remember how you said you knew what was bothering me?" he said "yeah?" Jane replied "well what's been bothering me is well I walked in on nami and luffy making out" he said looking at his hand twiddling his thumbs Jane put a sim pathetic hand on his shoulder "sanji I saw it to I almost walked in just as I was opening the door I saw it but I don't think they know I saw them" Jane said patting him on the back sanji smiled "thanks for listening" he said Jane nodded and hugged him "sorry for the black eye" he said apologizing "its okay" and with that sanji left and Jane went up on top of the mast she laid down and watched the clouds there was one that looked like a flower, there was one that looked like a butterfly another looked like a katana Jane felt gravity kick in "oh crap!" she screamed she pulled her arms an head into her chest and closed her eyes but something rather someone caught her she opened her eyes to see a marine holding her Jane let out a high pitched scream and the other straw hats came out "let go you stupid tard!" she yelled the marine had her in sea stone cuffs "if these stupid cuffs weren't on me you'd be dead!"she said pulling trying to break them "what the hell" zoro said we only came for the girl if you mind your own business we'll leave the rest of you alone" an marine captain said "No way were going to let you take her" luffy and zoro said in sync everyone's eyes went wide including Zoro's at his own words but shook it off and the battle begun. soldiers falling one after another "GET HER ON THE SHIP!" "hey!" Jane yelled struggling she whipped her head backwards into the marine the marine gripped his head before he fell down Jane made a run towards the stairs to the hall someone grabbed a hold of her hair "where do you think your going" the voice said away from here Jane said kicking the man in the face 3 times before continuing towards her room she ran up the stairs "SHE RAN UP THERE GO AFTER ER MEN!" the captain said the marines began running towards the stairs THUMP "if you want to get up there your going to have to go through me" zoro said speaking with his katana in him mouth Jane ran in through the doors towards her room I have to get my katana Jane entered her room and grabbed her sword there she said she moved her hand quickly and the chain on the cuffs broke they cuffs are still on her but now she can move her arms freely. Jane grabbed her other katana and headed for battle. she kicked open the doors everyone turned to face her. she smirk "who's ready to die?" the straw hats began to smile and kill off their enemy's Jane pulled out her guns and began to shoot the marines down "looks for a key with the number 6 on it!" Jane shouted everyone nodded and began searching for the key as they were killing the marines Jane was now in the middle if the deck slicing and stabbing the marines until she was grabbed from behind with a katana pressed against her neck it was the marine captain he whistled and everyone turned to face the captain Jane wiggled and struggled to get free "lets go men!" he yelled as he began to drag Jane towards his ship she put her hand into the captains pocket pulling out the key she needed to get the cuffs off and un did them. Jane pulled up back flipping over the captains was causing the katana to cut through he shirt and hoodie revealing her scars and bra. EVERYONE gasped except for chopper Jane looked down at her scar covered torso and ripped off her hoodie and tee shirt revealing the rest of her torso she held her katana's in hand "I told you once those were off you were gonna die" Jane said with a sly smirk she took a couple steps forward collected momentum before she jumped over his head while swinging causing extreme wounds on the man causing blood to spit out of the mans body the fighting came to a halt and the marines retreated to their ship.