Chapter 4

Zoro went back over to the bed where Jane was she grabbed him and made him lie down with her. "Jane your drunk really drunk" zoro said Jane turned over to face him and held onto his arm "hey I am not! but zoro you know what your a sweet guy" Jane said smiling "sweet? how so?" zoro asked puzzled "well any other guy would take advantage of me right now but your not like that your a nice guy" Jane said with a smile she then nuzzled her head onto his chest and made sure he had room then she soon fell into a deep slumber. She awoke to the sound of breathing there was a muscular arm draped over her and she was lying on his chest. she slowly un tangled herself from him and went into the bathroom she turned on the shower and got in after her shower she realized she forgot to grab clean clothes. "shit" she wrapped herself in a towel and went out across the room to collect her clothes from her dresser. "oh so you want to give a little show" Jane jumped "holy Jesus Murphy I thought you were still sleeping! you scared me!" she walked back into the bathroom got dressed and came back out. "feel fee to use my shower if you want" Jane said. "thanks" zoro replied "I didn't do anything last night did i?" Jane asked "no not really" zoro said propping himself up on his elbow " but you made me stay with you all night" zoro replied. "oh yeah sorry about that when I get drunk I don't like to be alone I don't get drunk often so yeah" Jane said laughing "no problem but your such a pain" zoro said with a smirk "yeah of course I am" Jane said as she left the room she went down stairs to the kitchen to find sanji making breakfast "good morning gorgeous" sanji said "morning have you made coffee yet" Jane asked "no not yet I'll get on it now" sanji said "oh no it's okay I like my coffee a certain way" Jane said smiling as she began to brew her coffee.

Once her coffee was done the rest of the straw hats came down from their rooms everyone sat down and ate once breakfast was finished luffy cleared his throat "So Jane" luffy said "we have been talking about it for a while now and I want you to be a part of me crew you have 2 options YES or yes " luffy said with a huge grin. Jane thought for a minute {what do I do leave every thing and everyone for adventure or stay here and be boring} "I think I need a little time to think okay?" Jane said "okay" luffy said.

"Well nami do you want to go shopping today?" Jane asked.

"Yeah okay let's go robin do you want to come?" nami asked. "No thanks I think I'm going to look at Jane's book collection if that's all right with you" robin said turning to face Jane "of course feel free to look at me personal collection the library is just down the hall" Jane smiled nami ,sanji and Jane headed out the door for the market. they stopped at some food stalls then made a quick trip back to the thousand sunny. then Jane took them to a clothing store nami looked around the store and began pulling things from the racks, shelves and hangers she tossed them at Jane and made her try them on "go on try them on" Jane stepped into the stall and tried on about 50 different outfits nami picked out for her Jane liked some of them so she bought them. They 3 went back to janes house and she found luffy "Luffy" Jane said I've made up my mind I'm coming with you!" janes smiled luffy jumped up and jumped on her " yay JANES COMING!" luffy screamed and the 2 went to the living area "really that's great" everyone in the freeways excited and nami went with Jane upstairs to her room nami was helping her pack her bags. "okay this this this this this" nami began placing clothes into her bag after about an hour Jane went over to the empty wall by her bed and knocked !THUD THUD THUNK THUD THUNK TUNK! A section of the wall opened revealing a weaponry Jane pulled out all of her guns and placed them into her bag she grabbed her wanted poster from the wall and placed It into her bag she grabbed her 2 katana's and all of the straps she had for the equipment. "I am the master of weaponry at least that's what my dad used to say when I was little" Jane smiled nami and Jane left the room with 2 bags they descended the stairs "yay lets go put your stuff on the ship" luffy said happily the group headed for the ship soon they were there Jane was showed to her room she placed her things down and she pulled out her katana's and placed them on her back then pulled out 6 pistols and slid them into there slots under her jacket. she then headed to the deck and went up to the crows nest she stood there looking off into the distance.When suddenly she heard a loud commotion going on below she pulled out 2 pistols and stepped out onto the balcony part of the crows nest the marines had robin,chopper and luffy in handcuffs sea stone any the rest were tied up Jane began shooting the marines while jumping around the beams quickly so she was shooting until she ran out of bullets once that happened she pulled out her katana's and jumped down with a loud THUD! all the marines surrounded her and she didn't move she stood straight up and took slow deep breaths "Drop your weapons or we will be forced to fire" Jane didn't respond she took a small step back and a shuffled to the left the commanding officer yelled "FIRE" in the fury of bullets Jane just stood there dust rose up when the dust settled she didn't have a single mark in her she held each sword out on either side and she spun blood spilled everywhere and all the marines on this ship collapsed.

Jane made a quick slicing motion and the ropes binding the pirates broke and then Jane swung 3 times causing the sea stone hand cuffs to break apart "thanks" everyone thanked Jane "so that's why you have such a high bounty o your head" zoro said "what Jane has a bounty!? How high!?" The crew yelled " Jane stood there "........$350,000,000" WHAT!?"they yelled as luffy Jane and zoro laughed at there shocked states "well you all saw what she can do that's why!" Luffy said laughing he then threw all the marines onto their own ship "so are we setting sail?" Jane asked "yeah" nami replied.