chapter 2

"I need to go home first" Jane said to herself. she began to jump again going towards the mountains.

once she reached the base of the mountain she walked over to her home "ah home sweet home" Jane said opening the door and entering the rather large home.

she went up to her room snatched her wallet and headed for the bar. Once Jane got to the bar she entered and went up to the counter "hey James" Jane said "well if it isn't jane where have you been?" the bartender asked "running around doing stuff I shouldn't" jane told the bartender.

"haha you never change do you" the bartender replied

"so you want the usual?" the bartender asked "you know it" at the same time Jane said that the door opened Jane turned to see a couple of familiar faces "the straw hats!" Jane said as she waved to them "hey!" Luffy said a little overly excited. "hey" Jane said with a smile the straw hats came over to her. "James this is luffy, sanji, Nami and Zoro" Jane introduced everyone. "nice to meet you all" the bartender said " can I get you anything to drink?" Sanji asked for wine, Nami asked for a fruity cocktail, luffy asked for milk and Zoro got what Jane was havering sake the 5 sat down at a near by table " so you enjoying it here on the island?" Jane asked "yeah! it's a lot of fun" luffy exclaimed "yeah most of the people here are nice and there are so many beautiful women" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes "the clothing stores are so amazing" Namie said "I'd love it if you could show me around tomorrow" Nami said {I thought she hated me?} Jane thought to herself "yeah sure" Jane said with a smile "well I need 2 new katana cause that ass hole broke them" Zoro said "I believe I can help you with that you need 2 right?" Jane asked "yeah" Zoro said in response "okay" the group drank happily and ate food till their hearts content. the next morning Jane got out of bed and got dressed she then headed down stairs to the kitchen to grab an apple from the refrigerator then went and grabbed 2 katanas from her weaponry and headed out the door. she made her way to the straw hat ship at the docks once there she climbed up onto the ship deck and began examining the ship. "man I've never seen any woman drink as much as you and not get drunk or at leased a hangover" Jane turned to see Zoro standing at the top of a stair case and was using his hand to block out the light from his eyes he began descending the stairs "no one has ever beaten me in a drinking contest" by this time Zoro was standing right in front of her " is that a bet?" Zoro asked "if you want it to be anyway" Jane said " here" Jane pulled out something wrapped in a cloth Zoro took the cloth and opened it "haha thanks Jane even after all those drinks you still remembered" the moment Zoro said that a rather large group of marines jumped on to the main deck. "great time to test these baby's out" Zoro said "Jane Go Get Luffy!" Zoro shouted Jane ran into the ship "LUFFY!" Jane yelled Sanji came running down the hall way "Jane!? why are you doing here!" "no time to explain I'm suppose to go get luffy" Jane exclaimed just then did "someone call?" luffy asked " Zoro said II'm suppose to come get you there are a bunch of marines on deck!" Jane exclaimed "say no more" luffy, Sanji and Jane all ran out the to the deck Zoro was surrounded by marines "about time" Zoro said "you weren't going to hog all of the fun were you moss head?" Sanji said kicking marine after marine sending them flying into the water one after another. "yeah Zoro" luffy said bullet reflecting off his body. "luffy! how are the bullets not going through you!" Jane said concerned "hahaha I ate the gum gum fruit my entire body is made from rubber " luffy said knocking guys into the water "Jane pulled out her pistols shooting enemy's the rest if the crew soon came out including 4 unfamiliar faces a marine had grabbed Nami from behind and held a sword to her throat.

"GAHHH" BANG! thud! Jane was facing the opposite way and shot the marine in the head.