Chapter 27

After chopper treated Jane they were back on the ship Jane was in the infirmary "owwwww" Jane mumbled in pain she sat up slowly and looked down all healed she left the room in her bra she went out to the deck and laid on the grass. After the previous events Jane was fine and had woken up for a day everyone was glad she was okay and zoro had been spending a lot more time with her since then.

She closed her eyes "you were asleep for a week and your still tired?" Jane opened her eyes and smiled "actually my back really hurts" Jane said zoro rolled his eyes and laid down next to her "so when you said all 10 of those things were you serious?" zoro asked moving to his side so he could look at her properly "of course I did" Jane said closing her eyes "hm who could have guess she'd fall for you moss head" sanji said "ah your just jealous" zoro said shaking his head "maybe your right sanji laughed Jane sat up a little to quick "owwww" zoro put a hand on her back "did sanji just agree with zoro?!" Jane asked shocked "I know it's scary" nami said coming out with luffy Jane laid back down and stretched out her back "hey guys guess what" sanji said holding a bunch of paper in his hand "the new wanted posters came out today "sanji laid them down on the deck.

sanji had 110,000,000$, nami had 30,00,00$ , robin had 90,000,000$, luffy went up to 350,000,000$, usopp went up to 50,000,000$, zoro now had 200,000,000$, chopper had 300$, Franky had 88,000,000$ and Jane had 400,000,000.

"Dammit Jane still has a higher bounty than us" sanji said to zoro "guess I'll just have to bring up my game" Jane laughed "good luck boys" she said "your not bad ass enough shi shi shi" Jane laughed "shi shi i'll have to try a little harder to" luffy said "oh no our bounties went up usopp" the 2 grabbed onto each other an started to cry "hey guys my bounty's no longer 50$ anymore chopper clapped and danced in joy Franky just laughed Jane rolled onto her stomach and closed her eyes once the crew was finished chatting Jane got up and went to her room flopped face down onto her bed she groaned into her pillow KNOCK KNOCK "come in" Jane said the person came in and shut the door behind them "hey want me to rub your back a bit?"zoro asked "yes please that would be great!" Jane said enthusiastically zoro sat on her bed and got to work. "ahh I think I love you even more now" Jane said "ahaha really?" zoro chuckled "yeah" Jane said. "The next island we're going to is pirate island" zoro said jane's eyes lit up at his comment "really?" she said enthusiastically "yeah" zoro responded rubbing out knots in her back " my brother might be there" Jane said joyfully "your brother is a pirate?" zoro asked "yeah didn't I tell you this story?" Jane asked "no".

"I'll tell you a few years after I escaped from that wretched place I received a letter from my brother saying he had become a pirate and a close friend had told him of my escape so he sent me his personalized pistols" Jane said closing her eyes In relaxation "you don't have to rub my back anymore I feel a lot better" Jane said zoro stopped and laid down next to her. he closed his eyes and Jane moved closer to him he then wrapped his arm around her being cautious of her soar spots they soon fell asleep wrapped in each others embrace.

The next morning Jane stirred and felt a shooting pain shoot through the side where she had been stabbed her eyes shot open she saw Zoro's peaceful sleeping face he was smiling { I don't want to wake him up but this really hurts} she untangled herself from him and he woke up. "oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" Jane asked "yeah it's okay does your side hurt?" zoro asked "yeah" Jane said holding her side she got up "i'll be back" Jane said. She left the room and headed for choppers office she knocked gently an he opened the door "hey doc do you have any pain killers" Jane said wincing chopper grabbed a bottle and gave her all of the details Jane went to the kitchen for some water "pain killers? just what were you guys doing last night?" Jane smacked sanji "you dirty dirty boy get those thoughts out of your head" Jane took the pill and drank some water "there for my side" Jane said shaking her head "hahaha I was only kidding no need to panic like that jane hahaha" sanji laughed Jane glared at him and returned to her room with the pill bottle she opened the door and found zoro was asleep again "hee hee he's so cute when he's sleeping" jane said giggling "I can hear you" zoro said with a light smile Jane went over and placed her pills on the dresser before crawling back into the bed "sanji was thinking dirty thoughts when I walked in the kitchen with the pain killers for water" Jane said "idiot cook" zoro said quietly Jane turned to face zoro she put a hand on his chest and the other on his stomach he put an arm over Jane as she laid on his chest. can we stay like this forever?" zoro asked Jane smiled "I wish we could I wish we could" Jane said closing her eyes and falling asleep with zoro once again.