Chapter 1

At this moment Gu Qingchi was sitting in the living room of his villa, and the air conditioner was fully on. There were only three people in the huge living room, Gu Qingchi, and the lawyer and the lawyer's assistant sitting opposite him.

The lawyer who had just finished the long discussion looked at the watch on his wrist and motioned his assistant to hand him the document, and then he pushed the document to Gu Qingchi.

"Mr. Gu, as long as you sign this agreement, you don't have to deal with anything else. I will be solely responsible for divorce matters."

Gu Qingchi has been waiting for this sentence.

He didn't say anything, stood up quietly, sat forward, and signed his name seriously, and then handed over the documents across a conference table, still holding his hands, and he looked very educated.

The whole basket of coercion and temptation that the lawyer had prepared was held in his stomach.

His client is very savvy. The property division agreement was made before marriage. It was so strict that even lawyers who were accustomed to paying attention to the case would think it was too much. To put it simply, if Gu Qingchi agreed to divorce, then he would get out Household.

But Gu Qingchi is not at fault in the marriage. If there is anything wrong, it can only be that his husband doesn't like him.

After all, his client, Gu Qingchi's husband, filed for a divorce. The only reason given was a simple proof that they had been separated for two years, and the marriage lasted only two years.

Few normal people would accept such conditions. He thought it would be difficult for Gu Qingchi to do things here, but things went smoothly unexpectedly.

But this is not a bad thing. He is a professional lawyer who only focuses on the case itself.

He only knows that if Gu Qingchi is done, the next work will be easy. I'm sorry for the large sum of money paid by the client. He checked the signature with pleasure, collected the documents, and nodded to Gu Qingchi, then He got up and left.

When the door was closed, the corner of the lawyer's eyes swept over Gu Qingchi, who was still sitting alone, just to see his profile, and then he stopped.

Gu Qingchi lowered his head slightly, the seaweed-like hair entangled around his neck, and his long legs crossed under the table, extending a nice curve. There was an oppressive look, and the whole person was beautiful and sharp.

At this time it was approaching evening, and there was no light in the room. The cut light and shadow hit the young man, like a rose that became more intense because of the night, and even the color was rendered dark red, with a sense of erosion and beauty.

The whole picture almost immediately captured the minds of the witnesses.

People's aesthetics are common, but their understanding of beauty is different. This is vividly shown in artists. Each of them has their own standards. They are highly sought after by one artist, but are degraded by another. Dust, but every one of them will fall into enthusiasm for this picture. Gu Qingchi itself is the pinnacle of beauty, which simply should not exist in the world.

The lawyer stayed in place, until his assistant called him a few times in confusion, he looked away regretfully and closed the door gently, as if he was afraid of disturbing something.

In addition to being shocked, he only felt puzzled. It was obviously such an eye-catching appearance, why didn't he notice it before?

Two years ago.

When Gu Qingchi opened his eyes, a cold electronic sound appeared in his ear at the same time.

[The filling character Gu Qingchi has been generated, the character attributes are randomly generated, the character is full of European spirit, and the vague descriptive attributes are extracted, "You are the treasure left by God in the world"-God will hold you in the palm of your hand and hope for yours One look, the beauty in the world, nine points in you, the remaining one point is thrown by God to all living beings. 】