Chapter 121

When Xie Luyu first entered the entertainment industry, he showed extraordinary talent in terms of language and sense of humor, and all the variety shows are happy to invite him.

If Xie Luyu is willing, chatting with Xie Luyu will be a very comfortable thing.

Not to mention that when the object was Gu Qingchi, Xie Luyu was mobilized.

From time to time, he threw the topic to Gu Qingchi to make him think and participate in the chat. Gu Qingchi was brought to the fun little things by his vivid narration, and then gradually calmed down and forgot the anxiety.

By about four o'clock in the morning, Gu Qingchi fell asleep unconsciously. He was lying on the side of the bed, his face was covered with a soft quilt, his hand was on the side of his face, and his mobile phone was beside him.

He slept until 11 noon, in his dream, he was still chatting with Xie Luyu, and when Gu Qingchi woke up, he thought he was chatting with Xie Luyu and said a word in a daze.

"I want to eat Yangchun noodles too."

Xie Luyu's voice came from the phone.

"Then let's eat another day."

Gu Qingchi was completely awake at this time.

It was more than eleven o'clock at noon. From night till now, Xie Luyu has not hung up the phone. After a while, Gu Qingchi replied.

"Well, go to eat another day."

"You didn't have breakfast, don't eat too exciting for lunch"

Xie Luyu paused after speaking.

"I was changing the script yesterday, thinking that you could change it with me, so I didn't hang up."

Xie Luyu was afraid that Gu Qingchi's phone bill would be spent, so he charged him up.

"Well, is it done now?"

"I'm done, I'm hungry, go eat something to sleep, you also go to eat, breakfast is over immediately, don't forget that we will go to eat Yangchun noodles another day."

Gu Qingchi gave a hum, and then there was a moment of silence. Both of them were waiting for each other to hang up, but Xie Luyu said half-jokingly.

"Xiao Gu, hang up, the phone bill will be gone later."

Gu Qingchi hummed again, he hesitated for a while, said a word in a low voice, and then quickly hung up the phone.

Xie Luyu held his cell phone and was stunned when he heard the busy tone coming from it. After a while, he jumped up from the sofa, excited like a dog biting a wooden stick that was thrown away.

Just now Gu Qingchi said, I will miss you.

Father Gu pressed his temple, looking a little tired.

Madam Gu looked at him while peeling the grapefruit.

"What's the matter? I'm not very energetic recently. Don't get up if you can't get up in the morning, sleep in and go lazy, let Gu Xie do it in advance."

Gu Xie coughed and was kicked by Madam Gu, and Madam Gu glanced at him.

"If you have something to say."

Gu Xie was easily suppressed, and he looked a bit pitiful when he was a tall man.

"Just my throat is a little uncomfortable..."

Gu Qingchi, who was next to him, had a little itchy throat, and he tried his best to hold back. In the end, he didn't hold back. After a little cough, Mrs. Gu turned her head and said coldly.