Chapter 109

Mrs. Gu thoughtfully set the place to talk with Xie Luyu near Xie Luyu's company, both of which were the imperial capital, not far from Gu's home.

She deliberately went a little earlier, but when she arrived, she found that Xie Luyu was already there.

Xie Luyu stood up when he saw Mrs. Gu, looking a little uneasy. He wanted to open the chair for Mrs. Gu. He took a step slower and followed Mrs. Gu's father. He had no choice but to sit down again. Down.

He put his hand on his knee, held it slightly, and then quietly spread it out, his palms were sweaty.

The whole person is not as calm as the last time I met.

The last time we met, he and Gu Qingchi were more familiar than Mrs. Gu and Father Gu. Both Mrs. Gu and Gu Qingchi approached each other cautiously. He acted as a conciliator and had no psychological burden at all.

He did not face the feelings of Gu Qingchi's parents at the time, and sometimes even thought, if Gu Qingchi showed rejection, what would he do to isolate them from Gu Qingchi

Later, he could feel from Gu Qingchi's words and deeds that Gu Qingchi loves his family very much, so he also followed Mrs. Gu and Gu's father to the position of Gu Qingchi's parents.

This time, as a murderer, he was sitting in front of the victim's parents, naturally uneasy.

The three were seated, relatively speechless for a while.

Madam Gu broke the silence first.

"You should also know about Chi Chi."

She raised her head and glanced at Father Gu.

"We were very negligent..."

She looked unacceptable, her hands clenched tightly.

Xie Luyu was on the way.

"I know."

Madam Gu paused for a while before speaking slowly.

"Xiao Xie, you are a good boy. I saw it in the hospital. You take care of Koike and are more careful than anyone else, but—"

She paused, without speaking, she started talking about Gu Qingchi.

"Koike is a little better now than before. He started to laugh. Sometimes he would play the piano in the living room, sometimes he would hold a small raccoon to bask in the sun, and would take the initiative to walk Xiao Wang, ah, Xiao Wang is A puppy in our family, he sometimes follows his brother to the company to play, he wears long sleeves every day, or wears a wristband or a watch."

Madam Gu still had a smile on her mouth, but she seemed to be crying soon.

"The wound on his hand should be healed. The kid thought I didn't know it. How could I not know when I looked at him every day. He is really a very well-behaved child."

Madam Gu wiped the teardrops that fell and looked up at Xie Luyu.

"He's going to be well soon, he's going to be happy, can you, can you, stay away from him?"

Xie Luyu heard a roar in his ears, and Mrs. Gu's voice and video gradually faded away. He was sad, but he didn't feel surprised, but a kind of relief, as if the prisoner who had committed a felony finally waited for the sentence to be pronounced. Every minute and every second before this is suffering.

Madam Gu was still speaking slowly.

"I know that this request is excessive. I know that you are also a victim. I don't know what happened to you before. I don't want to mention the previous things. You may have helped Koike a lot. I am very grateful for these."