Chapter 36

The Xilin Film Festival is held abroad. In addition to actors from all walks of life, many famous singers will be invited to assist in the opening and closing ceremonies.

Its admission invitation letter is relatively easy to get in a film festival of the same level.

Therefore, the Xilin Film Festival is also the film festival most likely to be rubbed against the red carpet.

Mainly because there are many sponsors, sponsors are usually able to get anonymous invitations.

Every year, many celebrities are not invited, and instead get anonymous invitations from various channels, wearing carefully selected expensive dresses, and walking the red carpet of tens of meters for several minutes.

This time Ye Li didn't expect Gu Qingchi to show his face, but wanted him to meet the world.

The Xilin Film Festival has a high degree of attention, and the official website will be broadcast live at that time. The lineup of guests invited by the Xilin Film Festival has always been luxurious, all of them are not small, and they can be called starry.

Whether it is the media or the film festival, the focus is probably on international superstars like Xie Luyu.

Although Wang Haisheng joked that Gu Qingchi was allowed to make an appearance, but Gu Qingchi's small transparency, there is a high probability that he doesn't even have a lens.

When you can show your face in front of the camera, it's probably ten seconds after walking on the red carpet.

So Ye Li just wanted Gu Qingchi to meet the world. He didn't pay much attention to it and didn't let the team follow him. Only Xiao Ke followed Gu Qingchi.

There were only a few flights, and the collision was normal. Xiao Ke recognized a few celebrities sharply when she was on the plane, and she whispered to Gu Qingchi.

"Brother Gu, look over there. There are several seniors, Cheng Xian, who was born in the draft, and is currently undergoing transformation. His company has many celebrities endorsing film festival investors' brands, and they probably got invitation letters from artists of the same company. Rubbing the red carpet."

"There is also Yang Shuosuo over there, a very powerful actress, but not very lucky. She ran with him for several years. There may be an award this time. There are a few more, Wang Yingling, just over there."

Xiao Ke even came out with his hometown accent.

"My dear, I brought four assistants, all of them are first-class, really rich, I still have the benefits that Ye Ge has won for a long time."

"Wang Yingling and their eight achievements came to rub the red carpet. I heard that Wang Yingling has a bad temper. Gu Ge, you should avoid it when you come, and the one over there is also not very friendly."

Gu Qingchi is not very sensitive to the opponent's position and the human face. Some face is blind, and he can't tell who is who at all. He just moved his gaze with Xiao Ke's fingers blankly.

Xiao Ke spoke very quickly. After finishing speaking, Gu Qingchi finally took a look forward in Xiao Kezhi's direction, and looked at Xiao Ke with admiration.

Xiao Ke is very useful, pat his chest to ensure.

"Brother Gu, it doesn't matter if you don't recognize it, as long as I know him."

Then she became nervous again inexplicably, clasped her hands on the back of the chair, shrank her neck, and muttered.

"In fact, it's better if you don't know each other, so you don't have to be nervous, and treat them all as Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage, all Chinese cabbage, but you can do it."