Extra III - It's hard to support the family!

Gu Qingchi and Xie Luyu have been very popular recently, mainly because of a fan video.

The video is still on the hot search. The video was taken at a concert of a rock band. It was very hot at the beginning. The light was very dim, and it was full of fluorescent sticks. The soundtrack of the video was a loud rock music. The camera shook and quickly aimed at a direction in the crowd.

Gu Qingchi and Xie Luyu hugged and were kissing. There were many people around, and many couples were kissing, but you could see them at a glance.

Gu Qingchi is like a luminous body, perhaps because the light is too dim. His exposed skin is so white that it almost makes people feel that he is shining.

Xie Luyu was dressed more tightly, wearing a sweatshirt and hat, only revealing his chin and beautiful nose. His arms were firmly around Gu Qingchi's waist, and one hand was placed on the back of Gu Qingchi's head, which seemed very aggressive.

Gu Qingchi raised his head slightly, which was asking for a kiss. Xie Luyu immediately kissed, and gradually turned towards Gu Qingchi more and more, until Gu Qingchi bent a beautiful arc down his waist and leaned on Xie Luyu's arm to support his body.

This is the end of the video.

Normally, Gu Qingchi and Xie Luyu have made their relationship public before, and netizens should not pay so much attention to them.

But they have too many twists and turns, and neither of them likes to put their private lives on social media. Since it was made public, there has been no news, not even a gossip.

Other couples show their love, put photos, put gifts, write small papers, and shout on Weibo to show their love. Gu Qingchi and Xie Luyu only have a lonely Weibo of public love, which makes fans and netizens very anxious.

So once a video comes out, even if it is only a dozen seconds, it makes netizens hot search.

[I just want to ask when to get married]

[The carnival of cp fans! They haven't split up yet! Nonsense)]

[The worst cp fan in history, the official stamped and mixed like a dog.]

[After all, Lao Xie is too scum. If he gets tired of playing, he will lose it. Such an infatuated beauty can harden his heart. Those old text messages have been sent for two years, and none of them have been returned.
Now, although the prodigal son has turned back, he has not yet said anything. It is a real scumbag's behavior. I have always thought that sooner or later, Lao Xie will dump Chichi, and I don't know if Chichi can hold on at that time...]

[I want to know why no one scolded Xie Luyu's scumbag. I thought he had to be scolded by Gu Qingchi's fans if he was not scolded by the whole network. The prodigal son had to scold and go through the process when he turned around, right?]

[Yes, but except for two years of ignoring it, it seems that they haven't come out of any other stone hammers. In addition, the two have got back together. In addition, Chi Chi is also in a bad state. Fans dare not say anything for fear of stimulating him. Chi Chi is very emotionally sensitive.At that time, he felt that he was in a bad state and would break as soon as he touched it. After getting back together, he obviously improved. It was like taking a panacea, and his face suddenly recovered. Now it feels normal to attend events or something.]

For Xie Luyu, being in the center of public opinion is a common thing. He has no feelings after commenting all the way.

When he saw someone praising Gu Qingchi, he gave a thumbs-up. He turned around and looked at Gu Qingchi, who was lying on the bed next to him to him, and made sure that Gu Qingchi's face was ruddy. He lowered his head and turned to his mobile phone. He gave a thumbs up to the comment that Gu Qingchi had a good face. He was quite proud.