Chapter 51

Xie Luyu put the sign under his arm and took the luggage cart from Gu Qingchi.

"Come back home?"

Xie Luyu was thinking about what was prepared at home.

The cake was already ready. He also expected to make a few dishes, and the ingredients were processed, and he waited for the pot. In addition, there was a pot of steaming pork ribs soup that was kept warm for several hours. .

Gu Qingchi didn't say a word. He glanced at Xiao Ke, Xie Luyu understood and greeted him actively.

"Xiao Ke, where are you going? I live close to your Gu brother, so I will send you back first."

Xiao Ke waved his hand quickly, she was still a little bit shocked in front of Xie Luyu.

"No need, Teacher Xie is polite, I can just take a taxi and go home by myself."

Xie Luyu screamed.

"You are welcome, you are my friend, that is my friend."

"Besides the little girl's house, it's not convenient for a person to drag luggage alone. If you don't sit for nothing, you have to pay for a taxi yourself. We will give you the one who will carry your luggage."

Xiao Ke responded.

Xiao Ke's residence was allocated by the company, not far from Gu Qingchi, so he passed by along the way.

When Xiao Ke got out of the car, he only sat in the back seat with Gu Qingchi. Gu Qingchi was slumped while sitting, without bones, and his upper body slowly slipped onto the other seat in the back row.

When Xie Luyu looked up in the rearview mirror again, people could no longer see it. It happened to be a red light. Xie Luyu glanced back.

I saw Gu Qingchi lying sideways on the back seat, he was wearing a sweater, and now he put on his hat, only showing a nice chin and a few strands of hair.

He curled up there, his spine curved slightly. It was a defensive and somewhat fragile posture. Even if he couldn't see Gu Qingchi's expression, anyone could confirm it. It must be exhausted and a little melancholy.

Xie Luyu was inexplicably squeezed. Although the scene was beautiful, he wanted to break the silence. He wanted to make the brilliant flowers bloom around Gu Qingchi, making it lively all the time.

"Xiao Gu, don't sleep, it's not good for your stomach if you haven't eaten yet."

Gu Qingchi didn't move, and after a while he hummed, indicating that he was not asleep.

When the red light time came, Xie Luyu started driving, he saw the front, still muttering.

"Are you a little motion sick? I've found out before that you have no energy when getting in the car."

Gu Qingchi didn't get up, but he hummed.

But Xie Luyu felt a little relieved when he heard his voice.

Gu Qingchi stayed there quietly, Xie Luyu always felt that when he would disappear.

"I know a piece of earthwork for motion sickness, I will try it for you another day."

Xie Luyu was a little depressed. He estimated that Gu Qingchi was tired today. He thought of everything, but he didn't expect that Xiao Gu Fengchen would become a ball after he drove the road.

At this time, Xie Luyu couldn't bear to pick up the ball and spread the sequins and ribbons all over him.

The surprise that was planned for several days can only be postponed.