Chapter 44

Gu Qingchi doesn't care much about the information about himself on foreign networks. In fact, he doesn't even care about himself at home.

After all, he usually doesn't even read Weibo. Now Gu Qingchi's Weibo occasionally makes one or two bubbles, usually a photo. In the comments, except for enthusiastic confession and cuteness, he does not post Weibo. of.

[Big brother, did you finally remember that you still have a Weibo? 】

[Have been waiting for eight years, grandma, you can look down. 】

In fact, those few Weibo posts were all posted by Xiao Ke, who had already taken over Gu Qingchi's Weibo.

Gu Qingchi's Weibo is not behind Gu Qingchi. Among Gu Qingchi's fans, it is almost a hidden rule that everyone knows. Sand sculpture netizens with perfect detective skills will appear under each Weibo.

[This Weibo was obviously sent by someone else. I took this photo down and looked at the basic information. It was taken 18 days ago, huh, can you hide it from me? Come out for me and do business! At least give me a chance, let me spend money for you, okay? 1551. 】

As a qualified agent, Ye Li will pay attention to Weibo and tabloid trends on weekdays, which is enough.

If it is a foreign country, even Ye Li would not pay attention, except that he would pay close attention to certain events when they were going on, and he would be in a state of non-caring for the rest of the time.

Away from that far, I would not go to see it on weekdays. After all, Gu Qingchi is still focusing on domestic development, and Yeli abroad has not considered it, so naturally there is no ins.

Not to mention that Gu Qingchi doesn't even have a lot of domestic business, and there is not much movement abroad at all.

But in fact, Gu Qingchi has a sense of existence abroad.

Apart from anything else, it was the film festival not too long ago.

Although the Xilin Film Festival has also attracted much attention in China, because of the problem of the Internet still needing to circumvent the wall, in addition to the fact that the domestic live broadcast copyright was taken down, many people followed it to live broadcast, but basically no one cared about it in the follow-up.

Domestic and foreign news are completely non-circulating, and domestic and foreign concerns are completely different.

The major domestic media are relatively official. After all, they are media that can go abroad. They are relatively calm, have a humble style, and use relatively subtle vocabulary. They care about not being ashamed, and they have won glory for the country, which is very good.

Few netizens who follow Xilin Film Festival pay attention to the evaluation of foreign media.

Domestic netizens only need to know, oh, this year's best male protagonist is still ours, which is very good, and then knowing that there is a guy named Gu Qingchi who is very competitive, it is enough.

No one has paid attention to the follow-up of the specific success in foreign countries.

There is also a group of live party, because they licked a wave of Yan in the middle, a group of Yan dogs lay in the pit and completely deviated from the film festival track.

They said, what are foreign and film festivals? We don't know, but finally we stand up and ask for praise with pride, do you know? Gu Qingchi said that I have checked in for 168 days!

But in fact, the carnival of the Xilin Film Festival abroad lasts a little longer.

Their media has always let themselves go. Compared with the calm domestic media brother in black, they are simply flamboyant little fairies.