Chapter 64

The video quality is pretty good, but the lens is unstable, which shows that the photographer is not professional.

The picture that appeared at the beginning was the sky, and then the picture flipped a bit. A swarm of pigeons was startled and took off. The sound was very good. The sound of wings flapping was very close, as if they were flying by wiping them.

It can be seen that this is a square with beautiful masonry on the ground, and the spire of the church in the distance. There are hawkers pushing carts in twos and threes, and the surrounding buildings are beautiful like artistic photos.

Then there was a burst of laughter from young people, and the picture finally turned to the side, and the camera zoomed in.

There are a few young people, including whites with blond hair and blue eyes, and blacks with dirty braids, all in their early twenties and full of vigor.

The barrage is still very calm at the moment.

[This blond and blue-eyed lady is a bit pretty! 】

[The picture is good, is that netizen mixed? Which is grandpa? 】

[Think about these beauties now that I feel sad when they are old. 】

Then the photographer seemed to readjust the lens and waited until the picture stabilized. At the center of the picture is Gu Qingchi, surrounded by four or five young people.

When the camera was aimed at him, the friends beside him didn't know what was said, he laughed with a bright smile on his face.

The barrage suddenly increased.

【Ah ah ah ah ah! 】

[Awsl! I can! 】

[Uuuuuu, why is he a grandfather? Why did I give birth so early? 】

[I have always felt that Asians are not very photogenic with Europeans and Americans. I was wrong, ah, ah, ah, I don't lose at all! 】

Since he appeared, the camera has been moving with Gu Qingchi.

Then he stopped, and the Latino youth beside him said something to him. His eyes were bright and he nodded from time to time as he listened, and then took a cigarette from the other's hand.

The Latino graciously took the lighter and lit it for him.

When he bent over, bit the cigarette, and straightened up, the smoke drifted between his lips and tongue. The actions of smoking were extremely chic and sexy.

Then he seemed to perceive something, and looked at the camera, as if a sharp blade had been pierced into people's hearts.

The video stopped abruptly.

The comment area is lively and the last video is basically discussed.

[He is about to look at me! How come it's gone! 】

[This beauty can be submerged in the torrent of time, it's too violent! 】

[I beg you to be a fairy netizen who doesn't want to do anything, just care about your grandpa. 】

[This kind of beauty should enter the showbiz for me and keep filming for me! Oh, this is not enough. 】

They also touched the Weibo of the up owner and asked under the latest one. So far, some people are paying attention.

Until a passerby recognizes it.

[Isn't this the Gu Qingchi who played the other one? 】

[I wanted to say it a long time ago, what's the matter? Or is this his grandpa? 】