Chapter 73

Xie Luyu was not at all polite at the scene at the time, and those who had originally planned to speak for Wang Chen retreated.

There were also cases where the predecessors did not match the younger generations a few times. Although there was no movement, everyone came here like this. At this time, it is obvious that there are bones in the egg.

However, this Wang Chen was still plausible. He was quite eloquent, and many people thought it made sense. He was beaten back by Xie Luyu's sharp ridicule.

The host hurried over to make a round.

"Haha, the focus of the show is mainly on our trainees, don't turn the cart before the horse."

Wang Chen's face was ugly, he clenched the microphone tightly, and said nothing in the end.

Gu Qingchi lowered his head slightly, showing no response during the whole process, nor glanced at Wang Chen or Xie Luyu, as if it had nothing to do with him.

Xie Luyu glanced quickly over several times, and when he swept over, he could only see his chin and the tangled hair.

Xie Luyu deliberately looked away to ensure that he would not accidentally look at Gu Qingchi.

Otherwise, he cannot guarantee that he will not show the slightest clue under the lens.

It's still the same as before, so cool.

All the flowers were held in front of him and they were surrounded by flowers everywhere, but he ignored them all and walked his own way.

Xie Luyu always thought his appearance was very fascinating.

Even now that Xie Luyu himself has been left behind, Xie Luyu still finds Gu Qingchi very charming.

[Am I blind? Actor Xie had no interaction with Chi Chi during the whole process. I always thought that they had a good relationship. After all, they worked together. The official sent a candy, 1551. Mention this, Ko Mu Little Angel is my pain, QAQ]

[You don't think there is a sense of tacit understanding between them, although there is no communication between the two, and they don't even look at each other, inexplicably feel that the atmosphere is very subtle, and it is indescribable. 】

[Between you and me, no language is needed. 】

[The head is on the head, I want to kowtow a bit. 】

[My brother Xie A has exploded. By the way, when will the next film start? During your rest days, we have been lonely as snow. 】

[Blind sniper section will definitely be pinched off. 】

Although the paragraph in the official program was reduced, the video of Xie Luyu was released before the program was broadcast.

In the live broadcast, there was not much attention. Only a small wave of people noticed. Wang Chen quickly recognized it and passed by.

The overall look is that Xie Luyu is more aggressive, and cutting out is another addition to Xie Luyu's record.

The scene that became hot was taken by the audience secretly using their mobile phones. It was a bit awkward and a little blurry, but it was very close to the front, and the angle was wrong.

Xie Luyu was stupefied in the blurry picture.

The picture shows the side of Xie Luyu. Xie Luyu had been leaning on his seat, looking at the **** his sweater, looking a little bored, suddenly raised his head, mocking the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were sharp. Up.

He stepped forward and leaned to the microphone, with a bit of Beijing film flavor when he opened his mouth.

"Then are you qualified to say this? Mr. Duo Mi."