Chapter 34

Gu Qingchi got into the car, leaned back on the back of the chair, and naturally leaned his head on the seat, like a limp cat sucking catnip.

Only then did he become drunk. The silk shirt slid onto the top, revealing a waist. He wore a wide belt around his waist, which outlined a thin waist.

Xie Luyu turned on the navigation, turned his head sideways, and wore a black leather jacket. The studs on his ears were shiny in the dark.

He started the vehicle and habitually looked out to see if there was a paparazzi following. He turned the steering wheel with one hand, while looking back, he did not forget to tell Gu Qingchi.

"Don't sleep, we will be there in twenty minutes."

When Gu Qingchi heard him talking, he leaned his head on the seat and turned around, and smiled at Xie Luyu, even his eyes bend.

Xie Luyu is dressed in a cool home today, with sharp eyebrows, cold and cool, with no expression at all, and the whole body exudes an aura that no one should come near.

But when Gu Qingchi smiled at him, he quickly softened in an instant, and recalled Qingchi's smile that was gentle and not like Xie Luyu's.

But when the car arrived downstairs in Gu Qingchi's apartment, this gentleness disappeared completely, and instead it was colder than before.

Gu Qingchi still lives in an apartment assigned by the company, where all the trainees who have not yet made their debut live there.

The trainees' apartments are all single, with only one room.

Two people, one room.

Xie Luyu frowned, and the white knuckles were faintly visible in the hands holding the steering wheel.

Gu Qingchi's actions were normal, not as if he was drunk, but Xie Luyu had previous experience, and he didn't dare to let him go back by himself, and kept going to the door of his house.

Xie Luyu didn't plan to go in, he was afraid that he could not hide his despicable jealousy.

"Is anyone in your family? Ask him to make a hangover soup or something, drink it before going to bed, or he will get a headache when he gets up tomorrow morning."

"I'll take you here, can you?"

"Yes."

Gu Qingchi was opening the door when he answered this question. He opened the door as soon as he finished speaking. When he entered, the door was not closed at all, and he didn't even remove the key.

Xie Luyu yelled for several times without yelling. He pulled out the key and mumbled.

"It's okay, what kind of drunk people are."

As soon as I entered, I saw belts, ties, and shirts on the floor.

All the way to the bedroom with the door still open.

Xie Luyu stood by the door and knocked on the door several times. No one answered. He couldn't tell if anyone was at home.

I was afraid of what would happen to Gu Qingchi being drunk alone, so I finally shouted inside.

"I'm in."

He took off his shoes at the entrance, and there were unopened disposable slippers beside him. He took off a pair.

Xie Luyu noticed that there was only one pair of slippers in the shoe cabinet.

Xie Luyu couldn't help but check the furnishings in the house. Trying to find clues about the life of Gu Qingchi and the so-called other half.