Chapter 67

Gu Qingchi simply agreed.

Xie Luyu's fingers couldn't help but bend for a while, and then stretched out quickly.

He looked away from Gu Qingchi, took off the casserole next to him, took off his gloves, and wiped his hands with a towel, a little bit, very seriously. He was doing housework, but his expression was cold. A killer wiping a gun.

Gu Qingchi watched Xie Luyu's movements, and even if he was a little slow with others, he could accurately recognize that Xie Luyu was angry.

But he was still puzzled. He didn't understand why such trivial things could make Xie Luyu so angry.

Is it because of the energy and money spent on him?

But he did not deceive Xie Luyu.

Everything was delivered to him by Xie Luyu first, whether it was a good meal or something else, Xie Luyu didn't explain before giving these, there are requirements to get these.

In Gu Qingchi's view, his mistake was very rudely accepting other people's gifts, but not paying them back.

Gu Qingchi is unwilling to owe others anything, but Xie Luyu has too much, Gu Qingchi has too little, so little that Gu Qingchi can't think of what Xie Luyu lacks, and can't think of what can be given to Xie Lu. Yu.

He just couldn't help it. His condition was so bad at the time. It was so bad that he always thought that if he could sleep all the time, it would be fine, so that the good and the bad would not be felt.

Just like a kitty wandering in the cold winter, it shivered in the cold wind, when someone put a cardboard box covered with a soft blanket in front of it, it got in.

But now the owner of the carton asks it to become its own cat. In Gu Qingchi's view, the cat's rejection is reasonable. It does not mean that it is a domestic cat if it accepts the carton.

For a cat, his own life may be hard, but freedom is more precious than everything.

But Gu Qingchi has always known that this is a very serious problem in ordinary people's perception, and his perception is very different from others.

"If it makes you sad, I'm sorry."

Xie Luyu's hand movement stopped. He didn't look at Qingchi, but stared at his own hand, speaking with a little sarcasm.

"Nothing, friend, you are right, you have been right, I have always been passionate about myself, we are not back to friends, no, we have always been friends."

He threw the towel onto the cooking table in front of him, turned his head away, as if he didn't want to see Gu Qingchi at a glance.

"Should I be friendly and say it's okay, and then we will continue to be friends hand in hand?"

Over there, Gu Qingchi silently placed a small box on the coffee table in front of him. The small box was placed on the corner of the coffee table, and it was placed upright, even the small box seemed to be cautious.

This was a gift he brought back to Xie Luyu when he was filming outside. He didn't have the others. The only thing he could give back seemed to be money.

This watch has almost spent all his savings so far. He doesn't know how much Xie Luyu has spent on him, but this is all he can take out.

"If you want to do it, do it more thoroughly, senior."

After speaking, he got up and left, and the little raccoon jumped off the sofa and followed his footsteps.

Gu Qingchi closed the door very lightly.