Chapter 62

Now the sky is getting dark, and the lights in the ballroom are turned on, but this kind of light is not very bright, only rendering an ambiguous atmosphere.

Apart from being a little quieter in the ballroom, the atmosphere was generally like a bar. Corrence stepped directly on the sofa. Behind him, the braided guy and a few people stood behind him.

When Slater saw Corenso, he immediately felt his inspiration. He took the time to explain to Gu Qingchi.

He motioned to Gu Qingchi to see Corenzo.

Gu Qingchi couldn't figure out the situation. When Corenso stood over, his reaction was slow, and on the surface he didn't have much reaction.

Now that he was about to get up, Slater signaled to him, but he turned his head hesitantly to look at Corenzo.

Slater rowed together, looking very excited.

"This is the feeling you lack. Don't be so strict with yourself, child, relax. Your parents taught you so well. Don't restrain yourself with good children's rules."

"Imagine, just like a free-growing vine, you don't need to think about any problems, you just need to enjoy the sun, do what you want, spend it if you have money, squander it if you have time, and don't think about the future."

He frowned as he spoke.

"But it's a little different. Even if he takes the initiative to fall into the dust, he should be inaccessible from above. Does the fallen archangel Lucifer know? Give me a holy and evil Lucifer."

Corenso didn't understand Slater's words, and he was at a loss after speaking, but it didn't matter.

Corenso directly supported with his hand, jumped over, wiped Gu Qingchi's legs and landed on the ground, and then straightly took the box of cigarettes left on the table.

The little dirty braid whistled.

Corenso ignored the nose and sniffed. Of course, he couldn't smell anything. He shook the cigarette in his hand and walked in front of Corenso. He tore open the package and took out the cigarette in front of him. Throw the noodles into the trash can.

A dozen white cigarettes are scattered inside.

"It doesn't matter if you are God or Lucifer, this one is not open for business here, stay away from that little master."

Gu Qingchi sat on the sofa, watching Slater's dirty braids vigilantly behind him, and Corenso was blocking them in front.

Corrence and his party are not very friendly from the standpoint of wearing. Leather jackets, jeans and skulls are all basic configurations.

Corenço didn't plan to end today, just came for a drink, ripped jeans, sneakers and a loose sweater.

Gu Qingchi wore a black suit with a British cut.

There is also a Windsor knot on the neck, and the clothes are neat and tidy, and the wrinkles caused by the posture disappear with the movement, and the fabric is good at first glance.

The body is clean, there are no other extra accessories, and the hair is well maintained. It looks perfectly in line with the image of a rich and leisurely young master.

They look out of tune with Corenzo, but they are surrounded by them.

Slater only reacted to the sudden inspiration at this moment, and he took off his hat and set it aside.

"Hey boy, what do you want to do, do you want trouble? I'm not afraid of you."

As he spoke, he stepped back a bit, clenched his fists on his chest in a defensive manner, and jumped slightly under his feet.