Chapter 22

Ye Li's coldness didn't affect the baseball cap at all.

The baseball cap spreads his legs and puts his hands on his knees. It looks very social.

"Are you shooting Taobao or a magazine?"

Ye Li looked at his watch and said perfunctorily.

"neither."

The baseball cap is automatically refilled.

"That's the photo studio that rents a place to take pictures? In fact, those photo studios are not professional. You can dare to take photos with a single camera. You can't tell who it is if you fix it later. With so much money, you can't make a good film."

The baseball caps thought they had touched Ye Li's bottom, and all of a sudden he started to talk. He was a little bit fooled when he saw Ye Li's suit and leather shoes.

Ye Li tried to interrupt him but couldn't find a chance to get in.

The baseball cap supported the entire field by himself.

"But just take a picture, the photo studio is enough, you ordinary people take a picture, in fact, you don't need to rent here. It's too expensive and too professional. The average photographer can't even call these lights and lighting boards. name."

"We are more cost-effective here, and these things can be used."

Now that the venue is not ready, the artist retreats silently into the corner to grow mushrooms, Yeli is very idle, Yeli can only wait.

But Ye Li still didn't want to waste time listening to others bragging.

Ye Li just thought that the baseball cap might be a paparazzi, or a passerby who was bored to talk to.

But never expected that the other party was here to brag and find a sense of superiority.

Although he doesn't know why this kind of thing can still have a sense of superiority, the industry is different.

"It's okay for us. We come to shoot and practice, but the finished product is voted into the magazine, basically it can break even, and occasionally take over the business."

The baseball cap pointed at the young people who were filming.

"It would be nice to meet me earlier. We are a team, professional. Although we generally don't take personal orders, we only take professional models' orders, that is, we shoot all models."

He put his hand on the back of the sofa chair.

"It's difficult for ordinary people to take pictures, and it takes a lot of time. The pendulum movements of professional models as soon as they go up and can be taken with a mobile phone. They are all good-looking, without a broken expression."

The baseball cap pointed to the female model they were photographing in the distance.

"Just that model, a trainee of Star Entertainment, my classmate."

Ye Li, who caught the keyword Xingyao, raised his eyelids and took a look.

Tripod, camera, lighting board, it looks like that.

Several people over there, including baseball caps, look young.

The female model being photographed came down and changed to the boy who was holding the lighting board next to him.

Ye Li's eyelids twitched.

Xiao Ke who was standing behind Ye Li's smile was silent and brilliant, and he couldn't hold it any more.