Chapter 17

It was a bit cooler at night, and it started to rain.

The lamp is warm yellow.

There are several bowls on the stove in the kitchen. There is a fire in the stove, and there is a casserole on it. The steam is bubbling against the lid.

The whole kitchen is covered with white steam, hazy, only about one meter below is clearly visible.

Gu Qingchi is sitting on a short stool in front of the stove. He sits like this, a little lower than the stove. He is also covered with a blanket. When he wraps himself up, the stove completely covers him. Covered up.

You can't even see the top of your head from the outside.

He was right in front of the burning stove, and the fire reflected on his face. The porcelain-white face was covered with a layer of red, like a layer of rouge.

Xie Luyu was standing next to Gu Qingchi, slightly bent over, half of his body hidden in the steam, covering the lid of the casserole pot with a towel, and when he opened it, the gurgling sound came out along with the fragrance.

Even the sound of rain outside was overwhelmed.

The lotus root hoof flower soup, the pig's feet have been overripe and bloomed, and the lotus root is lively squeezed together with various ingredients. The soup is gurgling and not oily. It can be seen that the people who make the soup are very experienced. The ingredients are handled very well.

Xie Luyu took the spoon now and was tasting it.

Steam was lingering around him, Xie Luyu stood sideways, and a line was carved on the side of the shaved inch board. From wide to narrow, the blade pierced through it sharply, looking very unkind.

But now he is wearing Peppa Pig's apron, holding the lid of the casserole in one hand and the soup ladle in the other, concentrating on tasting the taste.

If he spreads like this, he will surely get a hot search, and no **** tabloids dare to write it like that.

Just kidding, that's Xie Luyu.

Since the day he entered the entertainment industry, he has been living every day, and now, the three characters of Xie Luyu have the taste of domineering and cool.

Domineering and cool Xie brother slapped his lips and said with satisfaction.

"almost."

Gu Qingchi was sitting with a blanket on the stool at his feet.

The small kitchen is warm by the fire.

This kind of atmosphere gradually calmed down Gu Qingchi, and felt a sense of peace of mind, and gradually got out of the state of very messy emotions.

The constant stomachache didn't make him irritable anymore.

He put on that layer again, isolating himself from those negative emotions.

The fire in the stove was blazing, and occasionally the burning wood still made a sound of lilili. Gu Qingchi looked at it, and began to want to stretch out and start nap.

The soup was almost boiled, Xie Luyu put the soup spoon and the rest of the soup into the small bowl next to him, took another long spoon, filled the soup, and handed the warm small porcelain bowl to Gu Qingchi.

"Hold it first, warm your hands, and drink later when it gets cooler."

The small porcelain bowl is very thick, and the freshly boiled soup is put in, and you can only feel the warmth across the wall of the bowl.