Chapter 40

The awards ceremony was over, and many media came in, with guns and guns at the stars.

There are lively celebrities everywhere interacting with other celebrities to take pictures, and the official food is distributed.

Xie Luyu is an interesting person and has many friends. The photographer also prefers his handsome oriental face. He spent the entire evening taking pictures or interacting with other people.

He had planned to be fine, so he went to take a look at Gu Qingchi.

However, Zheng Che's words made him pay attention. If he didn't want to affect Gu Qingchi, then in front of the media, he could only try not to have too much contact with Gu Qingchi.

With so many shots, I can't play at all, and I have to think about it even if I look there.

Xie Luyu is different from Kellerman. Although Kellerman is well-known in China, he is a foreign singer, a domestic and a foreign singer. The public is more tolerant of him in this respect, even on the spot they show their love to Gu Qingchi. Yes, at most a few ridicules, even if the tabloids daring to write about it all day long, no one else would believe it.

Unlike Xie Luyu, who has become a national treasure first-class actor, he has many eyes staring at him.

There are scandals on weekdays, but Xie Luyu is more annoyed by others to arrange his love life, even if it is a secret message, Xie Luyu will not answer.

When the media asked him about him, he immediately gave him a ridicule as a cross talk. Fans left a message, and he was single based on his strength.

But Xie Luyu imagined that if the target was Gu Qingchi, the media asked him to ridicule him as usual. Let's go, it's too difficult. If you don't make an announcement on the spot, you will already have a strong determination.

It finally started to leave the field. Xie Luyu was at the front and the center. When he first came in, he came in first, and now he has to leave at the latest.

The car stopped outside. Xie Luyu changed his jeans and coat, knitted hat and scarf, and waited for a while before leaving.

His car is also very low-key parked in the corner. The luxury car he took when he came is now a van, just like the media that came out to shoot.

He went in and threw a black paper bag on the rear seat.

Pan Xiaocheng in front turned his head back.

"Eh, where's the trophy? I've seen it all, it's still you this year."

Xie Luyu gave a tut, took out the black paper bag he threw in the back seat, took out a golden trophy, carried the trophy base and handed it over.

Pan Xiaocheng took the trophy and came right over.

"Can you be a bit more correct? It's all honor at any rate."

"What's the use of honor, can it-"

Xie Luyu stopped his mouth in a hurry, turned his jacket up from behind, covered his face, and fell on the sofa. Pan Xiaocheng looked up at him, did not ask much, and turned the subject away.

"Today's flight flew early, and tomorrow morning's air ticket, I bought the supper, put it in the incubator at the back, and take it by myself later."

Xie Luyu replied dullly.

The car was moving very slowly, there were still many people here, all of them were fans of the media and squatting. They stopped just a few hundred meters out, and Pan Xiaocheng was surprised.