Chapter 15

Gu Qingchi returned to the room and took off his clothes as he walked to the bed. The tie was thrown on the floor first, then the shirt, the belt, and finally the pants.

This is his bad habit, he hasn't changed it, even if he will cause more trouble the next day.

He always felt relaxed when he left those things, just as relaxed as a butterfly finally broke free from its cocoon.

Gu Qingchi let himself fall on the bed.

When he first came today, he recognized Xie Luyu at first sight.

It should be said that it is strange that he can't recognize it. He has seen Xie Luyu's external wall advertisements many times, and all of them are Xie Luyu's billboards in the subway.

The world is amazing, isn't it?

The people who could only be seen by standing in front of the window and looking up at the huge poster suddenly appeared in front of you.

The symbol of Xie Luyu suddenly took on a concrete image.

In the past, Xie Luyu was just a contact person lying in the mobile phone list for Gu Qingchi. Calls would never be answered, and no one would reply to text messages, but they would never disappear.

He is a prison and a lighthouse.

If Gu Qingchi is a snail, he is Gu Qingchi's shell, giving him a heavy burden and also giving him close protection.

Xie Luyu is special to Gu Qingchi.

Gu Qingchi could not treat Xie Luyu as if nothing had happened.

Even now he decides to leave everything behind and move forward.

But it doesn't matter, he has left everything behind and walked out.

He came over all those difficult days.

So what is the rest?

******

On the second day, the program group started recording early in the morning and knocked on the doors of the guests at nine o'clock.

When Xie Luyu arrived at the restaurant, Huang Hanyu and the three of them had already arrived.

There are five breakfasts, a glass of milk, and a sandwich on the table. At first glance, they are quick foods bought from a convenience store, which makes people have no appetite.

This is the only meal provided by the program team during the four-day program. From now on, they will be self-reliant.

Chen Yueran saw Xie Luyu's eyes light up. She was secretly a completely star-chaser girl who would sign in every day to check in and smash money, but even if it smashed money, it was healthy.

The main reason is that his life is too competitive to spend money at all.

Xie Luyu is her destiny, because her destiny focuses on acting.

She currently spends money only at the point where she goes to the cinema to do more movies, and she often can't get tickets.

And from another point of view, she has nothing wrong with Xie Luyu, the reason is justified enough to get the support of her parents.

No actor can say no to Xie Luyu.

In this regard, Xie Luyu stood at the top like a **** and was to be confessed.

Although she is not a serious actor, she is just a crossover, but this is Xie Luyu! Living Xie Luyu!

She is satisfied, she is complete.