Chapter 7

This studio has mirrors and some miscellaneous clutter, which seems to be used as a clutter room.

There is a prop sofa in the middle. Gu Qingchi propped up his legs and sat leaning on the sofa, with one hand loosely circling the vodka bottle.

He had never been a model before, and he was a little unsure in his heart. He listened carefully to what other people said, and implemented it indiscriminately.

Sister Hong is right. Emotions are really important to the state of people.

But no one can just cry and laugh, generally models will use body language and conscious expression management to enter the state.

Compared with actors, models have lower requirements in terms of emotions.

And even if they are actors, they won't let themselves be too immersed in certain emotions.

It's not a good thing to be too immersed. The most typical example is that there are always actors who will suffer from mental illnesses such as depression due to being in a play. This kind of thing most often happens to experiential actors.

But Gu Qingchi didn't understand this, and Sister Hong knew nothing.

Let him keep his negative emotions and ask him to show a decadent posture, and he will try to make himself depressed.

Even with various methods, such as alcohol, for Gu Qingchi, alcohol generally catalyzes this state.

Gu Qingchi has a good amount of alcohol, mainly alone, always looking for some pastime, wine is a good choice.

He especially likes the burning sensation of spirits passing through his throat and finally in his stomach.

It was meant to pass the time, and it gradually became interesting, and I usually like to drink a little.

But when he started drinking, it meant that he let himself go passive.

Most of the vodka is gone.

Not so good.

He was falling into the abyss, Gu Qingchi thought this way, but didn't make any move to save himself.

He hadn't eaten anything before drinking, and he was drinking vodka again, and his stomach was already aching slightly.

Gu Qingchi didn't care. In fact, the pain in his stomach gave him an inexplicable sense of pleasure.

The blue team has a total of four people. The captain is the flow, and the players are basically the new generation. Under the leadership of the captain, the overall style is more lean.

The brains are also very open, and they often pass by with the right ideas, looking for clues depends on fate.

Once tragically, I didn't find a clue, and the most dramatic thing was that I even found the final treasure by accident.

This time they still deviated from the right path.

However, the captain also made a vow.

"Listen to me, my instinct tells me that this place must be the key, you see, there is not even a light here."

The player hesitated a little.

"There are no lights, but no props. Haven't we gone out of bounds?"

The other two immediately denied it.

"This is how far we have gone. Our show crew is so rich. Last time we drove a bumper car for 20 minutes and we didn't drive out of bounds. According to previous rules, the most inconspicuous places are often hidden clues or props. ."