Extra IV - Small daily life

A few faint rays of sunlight shone through the cracks in the unseamated curtains, indicating that the day was about to begin.

When Xie Luyu woke up in a daze, he subconsciously touched the side. Gu Qingchi was not honest and it was easy to roll out when he fell asleep. Xie Luyu was used to fishing for him from time to time and touched the empty bed.

Xie Luyu immediately woke up. He didn't feel relieved when he opened his eyes and saw a bulging quilt by the bed. The bulging quilt was shaky by the bedside. A few more centimeters ago, he had to pick it up from the floor. Xie Luyu took it back with the quilt.

Gu Qingchi turned over and wrapped himself in a quilt, revealing only his cheeks and beautiful black hair scattered on the sheets. In summer, the quilt was very thin, he wrapped it tightly, and the beautiful lines on his shoulders were outlined.

Xie Luyu placed Gu Qingchi in the middle of the bed, and he also lay down again. After closing his eyes for a while, he couldn't sleep. He just looked at Gu Qingchi sleeping brightly. No matter how he looked at it, he felt good. He was so close to Gu Qingchi that he could feel each other's breathing. He could kiss Gu Qingchi as soon as he lowered his head.

After the air conditioner was turned on all night, the temperature might be a little low. Gu Qingchi felt that the heat source unconsciously leaned against the heat source, arched into Xie Luyu's arms, and buried his face in it.

Xie Luyu couldn't see Gu Qingchi, and he couldn't kiss him, but he could feel Gu Qingchi in his arms.

I don't know how long it took. The sky was already bright, the sun was faintly shining through the curtains, and the bedroom was full of bright and soft light.

Xie Luyu looked at his watch. At eight o'clock, it was time to make breakfast.

He kissed Gu Qingchi in his arms before turning over and get out of bed. Gu Qingchi moved twice and automatically buried himself in the quilt.

Gu Qingchi said yesterday that he wanted to eat deep-fried dough sticks. Xie Luyu tried to make it several times, and it was already good.

When breakfast is ready, Gu Qingchi is still in bed. He is used to getting up late and can't get enough sleep. It's a big problem to get up every day.

"Get up, Chi Chi. You said you wanted to eat deep-fried dough sticks yesterday. I made it today. If you don't get up, it will be cold."

Gu Qingchi hummed, but his body honestly pulled the quilt to the top of his head.

Xie Luyu dug Gu Qingchi out of the quilt, naturally put his arms around Gu Qingchi's waist, and gave him a French kiss. When it was over, Gu Qingchi was already awake. He closed his eyes to chase Xie Luyu's lips and tongue, and finally smacked his lips endlessly.

"I'm hungry."

"The breakfast is ready, and you can eat it after washing up."

"I'm going to eat it now, okay?"

Only then did Xie Luyu understand, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down silently.

The two of them went back to bed and ate breakfast for two hours.

Xie Luyu was drunk. This was only found out after Gu Qingchi took him home. Xie Luyu's drinking capacity was not bad or good. It was a little worse than Gu Qingchi, but he was rarely drunk. Except that he had no experience in this industry when he was young, he almost never got drunk after that. Halfwayed, he could go to the toilet to spit out a bellyful of wine without changing his face. Come and wake up and go back. Later, he didn't need anyone's wine to continue, and no one dared to drink him, let alone get drunk.