Chapter 14

Start writing your story The celebrities basically care about their own clothes. Their clothes are carefully selected, and they are the clothes that can best conceal their body defects and highlight their own temperament.

In the lens, they only trust the clothes that have been tested and won't try it casually.

Especially this is still a very popular variety show. How many pairs of eyes are staring at it. Today, a button on the clothes may be pulled out. A series of clothes stuffed with a brand is simply a nightmare.

No matter how popular that brand is, unsuitability is a disaster.

But Gu Qingchi doesn't care what he wears.

The box of clothes Yerisai gave him is no different from the one given to him by the show crew to Gu Qingchi. It is not a punishment for him.

Gu Qingchi's focus wasn't even the clothes themselves, but the box in his hand was one size bigger, and he was struggling to carry it a little.

The staff breathed a sigh of relief, this kind of request is actually quite excessive, the sponsors are naturally happy, the artists are difficult to explain here, especially the actresses and idol male stars, the power players are usually a little more talkative in this regard.

But always pick one.

Before the guests decided, they had prepared a set of one-size clothes for the actress and the male star, and they waited to pick a soft persimmon.

Anyway, Zhou Yingying and Chen Yueran would not accept it. Huang Hanyu made his debut on the talent show. His team also attached great importance to these. They had been vaccinated before.

As for Xie Luyu, the only talented player, he was brought in by the program team at a high price. The coffee table is too large, and the program team simply cannot make such a request.

The sponsor over there can't refuse. The program group here chooses to choose, and only Gu Qingchi is suitable, a newcomer, with no background, even if he is not late today, this task will be sent to him sooner or later.

The staff subconsciously glanced at Gu Qingchi.

When Gu Qingchi sat leaning on the back of the sofa, his whole body was lazy. For his height, the sofa was a little small, and his legs were placed one after the other, and he still looked a little aggrieved.

The field clerk pushed the suitcase over, and he stretched out his hand to push his suitcase over and put the new one next to him.

Looking at him indifferently, as if he hadn't noticed the whole house, everyone's eyes drifted towards him as if nothing.

Even the staff who are organizing the link have keenly noticed that the photographer's lens has been scanned several times, far exceeding the normal frequency.

Does he know how compelling he is? Is it because you know that you are the one that has attracted the most attention no matter how you accepted such a task so easily?

When the staff looked over, Gu Qingchi was sitting there quietly, lowering his eyes, and from so far away, he could still see his thick eyelashes closing and opening, as if swiping gently on his heart, making a heart move.

His demeanor made people feel his emotions, bored and exhausted, but it was work, so I had to cheer up.

No, he didn't know, he didn't know that he was so eye-catching, and he didn't care if he was eye-catching.

But in any case, this show is definitely going to burst.

The staff thought, and did not forget to accept the task card in his hand.

Dressed as Cannon Fodder Abandoned by the Actorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें