Chapter 56

Xie Luyu packed up all the other things he had prepared, some of which were even in the garbage bag at the door.

But fortunately, the cake was still good. Xie Luyu counted the candles and put them in, and pushed them in front of Gu Qingchi, making Gu Qingchi's cheeks red.

Xie Luyu put aside the birthday hats that people gave me when I bought candles.

It was paper, very crude and colorful, which looked a little ridiculous, so Xie Luyu didn't take it out.

But Gu Qingchi noticed, and kept staring when he noticed, Xie Luyu did not resist.

You need to fold the hat yourself and hold it up. Just as Xie Luyu put the hat up, Gu Qingchi moved his head forward.

Xie Luyu put his hat on Gu Qingchi's head, and the head was solemnly set back.

Wearing a ridiculous hat, Gu Qingchi seriously closed his eyes and made a wish, then took a deep breath and blew out all the candles.

Xie Luyu's heart suddenly hurts, and even such a simple birthday can make him so happy.

This has been bitter before, so now a little bit of sweetness is content.

Xie Luyu was in Pan Xiaocheng's office and did nothing. He just sat there, leaning forward, rubbing his chin with his hands on his knees, looking very serious.

Xie Luyu had too little seriousness, and it was much harder for Pan Xiaocheng to look at him when he came in.

"Why didn't you run downstairs today?

Xie Luyu didn't move.

"Run, just came up."

Pan Xiaocheng turned on the computer.

Pan Xiaocheng started to work.

Pan Xiaocheng was not harassed by Xie Luyu.

After working for a while, Pan Xiaocheng was not used to it. He had to look at Xie Luyu every few minutes.

Finally Pan Xiaocheng couldn't help it anymore, he pushed the computer away.

"What happened to you today?"

"The movie in your hand will not start until next year. You have to be free, and I will pick up some activities for you."

Don't look at Xie Luyu's idleness now.

He used to be very busy, especially during the rising period. The scripts were basically one after the other, there was no rest period, and he was in a tight state for a long time.

But Xie Luyu was also forced to deserve it at that time.

He originally entered the entertainment circle out of fun and interest, and perhaps he was a little deliberately rebellious.

All in all, there is no pressure, a high-achieving financial student, and a powerful family at home, can turn around and go home to work on his own business every minute.

But when that happened at that time, his temper was so angry that he broke off the relationship with his family directly. He had no choice but to go forward.

That state is really scary.

Everyone said that his talent was terrible, and it was God's sake to eat food, and only Pan Xiaocheng knew that he had to do it.

Now he relaxed, Pan Xiaocheng was relieved.

Although Xie Luyu was a bit extreme, either he was so busy that Pan Xiaocheng was worried about his sudden death every day, or he was too busy for Pan Xiaocheng to grab him by the neck and throw him to the studio for a moment of peace.