Chapter 5

"What's wrong recently, two shifts a day, can you bear it?"

Gu Qingchi leaned against the bar, depressed, his long legs bent slightly and his eyes closed.

The foreman closed his eyes to Gu Qingchi's rare demeanor.

Gu Qingchi opened his eyes after a while, moved his arms, stood up, and said directly.

"Lack of money."

"I have some savings, so I can speak if I need it."

"Don't, it's not that way."

The foreman's mother is in poor health and she spends a lot of money on weekdays. Gu Qingchi doesn't want to bother him.

The bartender next to him interjected.

"It's not easy for Qingchi to make money. If you don't talk about anything else, just look at the customers he talks to, which one is not worth millions of dollars?"

This is the truth, I don't have a net worth, and I won't come here for dinner.

The bartender has a short moustache, sunken eye sockets, and deep eyes. He is quite handsome and looks a bit mixed. In fact, he is a complete imperial capital.

His acquaintances call him Chen Jiu, indeed his surname is Chen, but he is not called Jiu. It is said that his real name is very grounded and he has known each other for so long. He never mentions his real name, and turns his face when he mentions it.

People are also very particular. The ring on his hand is from Cartier, and the leather shoes on his feet are from Tony the Iron Lion, which is far beyond the level of his salary.

But he doesn't depend on wages. He depends on women. Girlfriends change one after another. The longest one lasts for three months, which is easy to get together and get away.

Chen Jiu has a clear goal, and he is looking for players. The scum is real scum, but he has high emotional intelligence. He never steps on two boats. He has principles for his behavior. Two, one does not interfere with other people's feelings, and the other does not accept the other's abusive emotions.

He is really considerate, has a clear positioning of himself, and is very service-conscious. The reputation among his former girlfriends is actually quite good.

Even so, he was very jealous of Gu Qingchi's peach blossom luck, and was very sad about Gu Qingchi's wasting his own peach blossom luck. When he seized the opportunity, he encouraged Gu Qingchi to find a lover, and said painfully.

"Men and women, choose one that is pleasing to the eye, each according to what you need. Beauty is a scarce resource, and it is not shameful to realize it."

Gu Qingchi couldn't help but smile.

"I can't do it, I can't do it, it makes me feel bound."

"Bound? If you are unhappy, just make it clear, so that you can get together and relax. Everyone is a bright person. I don't think you are that kind of awkward."

Chen Jiu pushed a glass of wine over.

"Taste, practice."

Gu Qingchi leaned against the bar, took the wine on the table with one hand, shook it, and the blue at the bottom of the glass smeared.

"That is, you can't do it at your own pace. Before you do anything, you have to think about another person."

Gu Qingchi took a sip

"For example, if I am in a bad mood tonight, I want to be alone, but if it is two people, you have to think about what the other person wants to do tonight, whether to accompany each other for dinner, will a bad mood affect the other person? Like, one person is free, you don't have to think so much."