Chapter 110

Gu Qingchi deserves to be the lifestyle of an elderly person. The domestic movement is so big that he doesn't know at all. After work, he drags Gu Xie to buy gifts and buys a lot. It seems to count everyone in.

Gu Xie knew, but Gu Qingchi didn't mention it. Gu Xie couldn't take the initiative to speak, so he didn't know.

Most of the filming went on. Gu Qingchi was actually very happy. The work was not very tiring and the atmosphere was also very good. During filming, he would often receive delicious food-Gu Qingchi was not used to the staple food here and he didn't eat much. When the staff eat snacks, their eyes will not consciously float over, and then they will harvest a bunch of small snacks.

Although Allen yelled daily not to show up that junk--especially all high-calorie foods, but even if he caught Gu Qingchi being fed, he wouldn't say anything. He hummed and turned away.

Gu Qingchi is already familiar with how to be a model. The shooting has been smooth. He hardly needs to work too hard. He stands there as a work of art-even if it is a god, he must carefully hold it in his hand.

He stayed quietly in the corner when he wasn't working. It was really overcooked. The staff liked him so much that even Alan couldn't say anything.

Allen has been in the studio recently. He doesn't actually ask Gu Qingchi to take many photos. He just needs to stand there. With Gu Qingchi in front of him, his work efficiency is much higher, and he has even rushed these days. A lot of clothes were made, and Gu Qingchi's upper body could be made on the second day after the first day.

until today.

The second set of clothes shot today will not be able to go on for a long time.

Gu Qingchi's outfit is very youthful and simple. It has jeans with special trouser legs, and a shirt with a simple logo embroidered on it.

The shirt is made of delicate material with a dangling feel. It is very comfortable. The neckline is wide and loose, showing the collarbone, which is a bit delicate. There is also a baseball cap that looks like a sunny boy after wearing it.

It was too comfortable. When wearing it, Gu Qingchi was still thinking about whether to buy a few shirts of the same style and keep them as pajamas, but he didn't care about comfortable fabrics when shooting.

It always takes a few moves, moves, and then resists blinking under the fast flashing lights to get the next set, but today's set is too late.

"Smile bigger, bigger."

Gu Qingchi did as required, but it seemed that the effect was not good. The photographer raised his head and glanced over here, then said something to the person next to him, shaking his head while talking, and finally spread his hands.

Soon a staff member walked over quickly. It was a tall professional woman, quite beautiful, but with special eyebrows, deep contours, and a boyish spirit.

"Hey, baby, what do you like? The kind that makes you happy, I can satisfy you. Say it in advance. If it's desserts and ice cream, I might have to say sorry in advance. I like them too, but you can't eat them. Lipstick."

Gu Qingchi, who was about to say the little cake, was silent for a while, thinking, thinking very seriously, and gradually frowned, like a toy store looking at the shelf, wanting too much, hard to choose , And thus annoyed the little child.

The staff saw him tangled up, couldn't help but laugh, she enlightened him.

"Do you like the joke? I can say three hundred of them without repetition."

Gu Qingchi thought for a while, his thoughts diverged, thinking of Xie Luyu, he was always upset before, and he fell into a negative mood if he didn't pay attention, and he could hug his knees and stay in the corner all day.