Chapter 27

Pan Xiaocheng, who was working methodically there, suddenly received Xie Luyu's WeChat.

He was agitated all over, a tall man from the northeast, sitting on an office chair with his back hunched, picked up the phone tremblingly, and opened one eye in pain.

Then I found that Xie Luyu had transferred eight yuan to him, and by the way, he had a few words-the script was chosen well.

Not a bad ghost, Pan Xiaocheng muttered in his heart, and what nerves he made, isn't this a book you made by yourself...

Pan Xiaocheng murmured in his heart, but he swiftly transferred the eight yuan to eight.

Pan Xiaocheng continued typing to make the schedule, typing, and feeling uneasy.

He opened Weibo and did a hot search-usually, as Xie Luyu's agent, Pan Xiaocheng learned about Xie Luyu's current situation from this.

Very good, from top to bottom, there is not a single Xie Luyu.

No news is the best news.

Only then did Pan Xiaocheng put the phone down with satisfaction.

Xie Luyu was very reliable during filming.

The very reliable Xie Luyu over there is urging Wang Haisheng to start up as soon as possible, and it is best to let everyone join the team in the afternoon.

"It's on for the past two days, and it's on for tomorrow. What's wrong with you turning on the machine?"

Wang Haisheng writes and draws in his notebook.

"It doesn't matter to me. Just start it up quickly and spend more time honing in. This is not a good day for investors to find a good day."

He closed the book and looked up at Xie Luyu.

"No, when have you been so active?"

He wondered.

"Even entering the group has been advanced for several days. In the past, I could be a day late. I can't wait to count the days with a second. Now I still care about other people's entering the group time."

The assistant next to him slandered. This was not packaged and thrown by Brother Pan.

Judging from his years of experience, Brother Xie's appointment was psychologically unbalanced, and he used the idea of ​​going to **** together to fool the director to boot up early.

The assistant didn't guess right this time.

This is no longer a problem of psychological imbalance, and Xie Luyu's heart is not calm anymore.

Gu Qingchi's name is on the list of actors, and Xie Luyu can watch it seven or eight times a day.

He is now the domesticated fox.

The little prince who brought the fox up to four o'clock, the fox felt happy from three o'clock, and felt restless as time approached.

Xie Luyu was different. Not only did he feel happy and restless, he also tried to advance four o'clock to three thirty.

Xie Luyu is plausible.

"You have a prejudice against me. You can't always look at people with old eyes. I have made progress for so many years, so can my thinking be so backward?"

Before others could speak, he grabbed the conversation first.

"That can't be specified, I'm so advanced in my thinking, I wonder how much other people can't lag behind—"

"Eh, no, just say it well, don't you shut me out, can't you!"

Xie Fox patted the door in vain, and finally wagged his big tail and bit a cigarette melancholy and went to the corner.