Chapter 12

Although the variety show Gu Qingchi is going to play is called a farmhouse by Pan Xiaocheng, the location is indeed a bit biased, but it is actually a good place, surrounded by mountains and rivers, and decorated in a European-style pastoral style. It looks quite stylish.

There are two floors in the small building. The first floor is the living room. The entrance is a bar, wooden floor, and a table next to it. On top of it is a specially made old piano. The outer shell is made of wood.

The light in the room is not very good, but the owner is very tasteful and he just creates a feeling of a medieval tavern.

Probably because of the program being filmed, there is nothing in the house except the necessary furniture.

There are five bedrooms on the second floor, one master bedroom and the others are secondary bedrooms.

Variety shows start shooting as soon as the guests enter the door. In order to get a more natural response, basically there are only cameras, and the staff try not to show up except for posting tasks.

Except that there are no cameras in the bedroom and bathroom, almost every hidden corner has been quietly installed. The program crew is not afraid of making troubles, because they are afraid that they will not be able to take shots with explosive spots.

In order to reduce the vigilance of the guests, they also put two very obvious cameras in the center of the living room and in the corridor.

But the program arrangement is really innovative. Every issue invites new guests, finds different venues, and arranges different things.

The program group is waiting for everyone to get ready to start the first session. At this time, three people have arrived, all in the living room.

The program group is in a room on the corner of the first floor, trying to reduce the sense of presence.

The guests don't know who is in each program, but the program group is different

The two persons in charge looked at the list and chatted.

"I was able to invite Xie Luyu to this issue. I guess the ratings will have to climb again."

"It's not surprising, I'm just a little puzzled, you said, what is this extra Gu, what is it, I haven't heard of it, there is no wind at all."

"Hey, what's the matter with so many things? Let's just shoot. Besides, what else can it be? Eighty percent of the canaries of which house come out to let go or the newcomer takes a shortcut."

"This is not to worry that this show will be a disaster."

"Just after the phone call, the car sent to pick up the car broke down."

The other shot the list and continued.

"Xie Yingdi is his own car, and 80% is about to arrive, so it will be the last one to arrive, how special, every one of them is not good, young and famous, not stable, one by one, it is not easy to wait. , It's difficult to start the game, and it doesn't matter if you find a funder, don't worry, you won't be able to make a splash."

The three guests who have arrived are chatting in the living room at this time. All three of them are young people. They are all the niches who have become popular recently. They are at least second-tier.

One is Chen Yueran with a ponytail. She looks like a little sister next door, with a dimple on her left cheek when she laughs.

One is the wavy Zhou Yingying, small skirt and high heels.

There is also a boy, Huang Hanyu, who made his debut on the recent talent show, and is a trendy brand.

Huang Hanyu leaned on the back of the sofa and hugged his arms, waiting a little impatiently.