Chapter 58

Ye Li is a very keen person. When others see hot searches, they may just hahaha, so he has to think more about it.

He was also very mobile, and he passed Gu Qingchi with a single call.

"You are close to Xie Luyu, there is nothing else, right?"

It is about nine forty in the morning.

Gu Qingchi was at home. Not long after he woke up, he was still a little sleepy, lying on the sofa and wearing pajamas.

The pajamas are dark red and look like silk, but they are much softer to the touch, and the exposed skin looks fairer, and even has a mi-yan feeling.

As if a rose blooming for too long, even the fragrance seems too strong. When it is about to wither, it exhausts all the nutrients and seizes the last time to bloom.

A pair of soft-looking slippers under the sofa were thrown irregularly on the carpet. The short hair was a little longer, and it was slightly rolled up at the end.

He was a little lazy, the top two buttons opened, revealing a little collarbone.

After the phone is connected as always, put it on the coffee table.

Xie Luyu is cooking porridge in the kitchen.

Gu Qingchi tilted his head, holding a glass of steaming milk in his hand, and the little raccoon flower nestled next to him, close to his waist. He was lazy, but he was a little surprised when he heard what Ye Li said. Opened his eyes.

When he spoke, he was a little hoarse when he woke up, and his tone of voice was calm and soothing.

"Nothing, don't worry, I remember, you said not to fall in love."

In fact, it's best not to, and talk a little more low-key, Ye Li thought to himself, and began to work.

"They will be joining the group in a few days. Their progress should not be slow. They plan to capture the scene at this time. You'd better look at the characters as soon as possible and adapt in advance.

"Ok."

Ye Li was worried. Although he had never filmed a movie, he had never eaten pork. He had seen pigs run many times. He also had the script in his hand, so he started to tell Gu Qingchi on the spot.

Gu Qingchi's new play is not small, whether it is a director or an actor.

The famous international director, Slater, who made the love of the century blockbuster, is a multinational group. The director is from the country Y, and the male and female protagonists are from the country M.

Gu Qingchi is the only Chinese who can be ranked as the male third, but Ye Li hesitated for a long time before taking it because of the subtle role positioning problem.

But in fact, it is not easy for Ye Li to get this role.

At first they just wanted a black-haired man to express that gloomy feeling, but then on a whim, they wanted a black-haired and black-eyed man, so they simply recruited Chinese.

There are many powerful actors in China. After many actors of the previous generation have become actor and actress, this generation has also emerged as a new force Xie Luyu. He was crowned king at a young age, and new actors with aura are also emerging.

In such a fierce situation, even if the role positioning made many people wait and see, Ye Li's ability to win also used a lot of relationships.

Of course Xie Luyu can sneer at this role.

But Gu Qingchi's current position, this role is already a top resource.

Xie Luyu brought the porridge out of the whole crock pot, and saw Gu Qingchi making a phone call. He let go of his movements, and Gu Qingchi was driving his hands-free.