Chapter 115

Gu Xie handed a large bag of potato chips to Gu Qingchi and Mrs. Gu who were sitting on the sofa. The opening had been opened.

Gu Qingchi took it and gave it to Mrs. Gu, who was busy typing.

"Hey Chichi, eat by yourself, don't eat too much, you will have to eat later."

Gu Qingchi hugged him and asked Xie Luyu while eating potato chips.

[Why can you be in your own fan base? Isn't there a rule? 】

Xie Luyu quickly replied a series of words, and he didn't know how he could type so fast.

[I added your fan group, in fact, you can also add your own, and you can enter with a small account. I used to add my own when I was young, but it was not interesting. The fans at that time were not very good, they were all stunned. I. 】

Gu Qingchi expressed sympathy to Xie Luyu's fans and brought back the divergent topic. He typed slowly, and Xie Luyu could only send one of three or four.

[Then you just quarreled with someone in the group? 】

Xie Luyu gave Gu Qingchi a string of voices.

[It's not too noisy, that is, it's a teasing little girl. Now the little girls are very reckless, don't understand the rules, and still call you your mother, it's so fun, I'll finish it right away. 】

After the voice was sent, Mrs. Gu, who was next to Gu Qingchi, threw the phone on the coffee table angrily, stomped a few feet on the soft carpet, looking very annoyed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gu Qingchi subconsciously just clicked on the voice.

The voice of Gu Qingchi's mobile phone was very loud, and Xie Luyu's voice came out.

Madam Gu turned to look at Qingchi, and Gu Qingchi also turned to look at Madam Gu. The potato chips in her mouth stopped chewing.

Mrs. Gu stretched out his hand, and Gu Qingchi sensibly handed the phone to Mrs. Gu.

Mrs. Gu also responded with a gentle tone.

[It seems that Xiao Xie can teach me the rules. 】

When Xie Luyu received the news, he clicked on the voice with joy, and he could hear Xiao Gu's voice.

Then he almost kneeled.

[Mom, Bah, Mrs. Gu, no, no, no, I can't, I can't, I am——]

A piece of speech was messy, ready to express Xie Luyu's feelings at the moment.

Then the message turned into a red exclamation mark.

He slammed his head into the pillow on the sofa and wailed.

Mrs. Gu told Gu Qingchi very seriously over there.

"At least six hours later before agreeing to his friend's application."

"Listen to mom, you don't have much experience in dating. He can be called mom now. He doesn't look stable. Don't be eaten to death by him. Sometimes you have to let it dry. If you get too close, he doesn't cherish it."

Then Madam Gu couldn't help but ask.

"My mother is not against your dating, but when you are in love, you still have to look like you are in love. Don't be fooled by you."

Mrs. Gu is very sad. She hasn't even entered the door yet, and now she can call her mother. Doesn't she think she has eaten Xiaochi to death? Koike is a silly boy, he can do everything as soon as he screams.