Chapter 53

Xie Luyu pulled the corner of his mouth, revealing a tiger tooth, which was a bit unkind.

He gave a simple hmm, which was regarded as greeting Cheng Xian.

Manager Cheng Xian moved back quietly, pulling on Cheng Xian tightly. Cheng Xian flicked twice, but didn't compromise, so he just spoke in this position.

Cheng Xian has one thing, dare to say anything, the agent has taken him so long, and he can't tell whether he is really black or really stupid.

Xie Luyu had come down and stood for a long time, standing leaning against the wall, and quietly putting eye drops on Cheng Xian in front of Gu Qingchi, which was very vague.

"Ms. Cheng is very lively, suitable for the parent-child variety show that was popular two days ago. Now the audience likes lively children."

Cheng Xian still smiled with a bright sun, and the little flowers behind him were in full bloom.

"Teacher Xie is not suitable for any parent-child variety show. The maintenance is really good. I can't see such an old age at all, but I can't see the return. Isn't it time to urge marriage at home?"

An invisible knife pierced Xie Luyu's heart, hitting the point.

Xie Luyu sneered, still standing firm and not showing weakness.

"Sorry, there is no such trouble."

"Then you are very lucky, and non-marriageism can also be supported."

"It's okay not to marry, but I didn't plan not to marry, kids don't guess."

The topic is unknowingly biased.

Gu Qingchi picked up the towel and wiped his sweat from his side to his chin. He listened carefully, and gave an understatement.

Both turned their heads to look at Qingchi.

Gu Qingchi paused and had to explain.

"I mean, non-marriage is good."

The murderous Xie Lu Yu and the innocent Cheng Xiaoxian were both dumb at this time: Actually, it's not that good...

When Cheng Xian watched Gu Qingchi hesitated to say something, his agent hurriedly stopped him.

Unfortunately, a step too late, Cheng Xian approached Gu Qingchi, worried and earnest.

It stands to reason that he shouldn't interfere in other people's private affairs, but if Gu Qingchi is not maritalistic, what should his brother do?

"You are my junior. I count as half of my younger brother. I may not listen to what I said, but you are still young and different from Teacher Xie. Mr. Xie is at that age. I have experienced everything that should be experienced. No regrets, but You are different..."

Gu Qingchi is a very good listener. He listens carefully to what others say, nodding his head from time to time, and doesn't know if he listened. Cheng Xian is very happy anyway.

Xie Luyu was hit several times next to him.

Older, 27 this year, almost three.

The experience has been experienced, and there has been a history of marriage.

Unable to refute.JPG

Xie Luyu also knew Cheng Xian before, and he thought the boy was pretty good at that time.

Now in Xie Luyu's eyes, Cheng Xian is just a pitiful little white lotus, with a deep scheming little bitch!

Originally Xie Luyu was just cold, but now Xie Luyu's whole body is murderous.

Dressed as Cannon Fodder Abandoned by the Actorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें