2.THEIR DECISION

In Ajay's House,

Ajay was in anger and frustration.one full day passed but he did not comes out of their room.finally after 24hrs he decided and he comes out and saw their parents.

Raj-Sudha un pulla enna dhan midivu eduthurikan nu solla sollu.

Aj-Naan kalyanam pannikuren.

Both of his parents shocked to his reply and saw him with widened eyes.

Raj-Yenna?

Aja-Kalyanam pannikuren nu sonnen.

His parents eyed had tears in happiness without knowing the reality.sudha ma and rajedran pahugged him in happiness and went inside.

Aja-Sorry pa sorry ma ungalku theriyama oru vishayam panna poren.

Saying so he went inside his room and called his PA.

PA-Good morning sir.

Aja-Good morning and I need a help but you should not tell it my parents or anyone.

PA-Sollunga sir.

Aja-I need an...............(future chappy la parkalam)

PA-Sir but I cannot hide it from sir and If he comes to know he will kill me.

Aja-I will handle it you don't worry make it quick.I want it before my marriage.

PA sighed heavily and said ok.

Ajaycut the call and saw the frame of his mom and dad with him near them.he went near the frame and caressed it.

Aja-I have to do this sorry.

Saying so he took his phone and continue to message with his girlfriend.

In Sanvi's House,

Sanvi was in anger and frustration.one full day passed but she did not comes out of their room.finally after 24hrs she decided and she comes out and saw their parents.

Rad-Yengaunga ponnu yenna dhan mudivu yeduthu irukkalam?

San-Nan kalyanam pannikuren.

Her parents saw her in shock hear her reply and saw her with widened eyes.

Rad-Yenna?

San-Kalyanam pannikuren nu sonnen.

Radha went near her and hugged her in happiness withput knowing the reality.

Kri-Romba santhosham da.

Sanvi smile sightly and she went inside her room.she took her phone and saw the photo of siddharth.

San-Sorry da siddhu,unna naan yemathitala?enakku wera wali theriyala da sorry and I love you da.

She kissed his photo and layed down on the bed with tears.poor soul did not know that her siddhu is showing his a fake face.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄