25.SHE IS MINE

Sanvi happily went inside and the minute she went her happiness vanished and a sudden fear appeared seeing the person.its none of other than "Siddharth"who escaped from the underground with the knowledge of ajay's guards.

Ajay come inside and saw sid and was shocked.an another is an medical paper was in the table.her mom and dad waslooking at sanvi and ajay with blood shot eyes while sid was smirking at them.

Rad-Sanvii.....

San-Amma....

Kri-Iwan solradhu laam unmaya?appo inda kolandha siddharth oodadha.

San-Ma adhu.......

Aja-Illa athai awan poi solran.

Sid-Naan poi solrana appo inda medical report ennadhu?naan solradhu poi nu solla unkitta yenna proof irukku.

Both stayed silent withoht answering.

Sid-Pathingala aunty awanga........

Aja-Proof illanu yaaru thambi sonnadhu?

Sid and all turn towards ajay who had a smile on his face.sanvi smile looking at him as she know that he is upto something.

Rad-Yenna proof?

Ajay clapped his hand and the doctor who check up sanvi and the report that have on siddharth's hand was made by her arrived with his friends.

Kri-Iwanga?

Aja-Inda doctor kitta dhan sanvi ya check up ku kootitu ponadhum and sir uh report a maathi eludhi irukkiradhum.

Rad-Yenna?

Doc-Aama enkitta nethu vanfhu iwanga kettanga sanvi ku porakka pora kolandha yaarodadhu nu naan ajay oodadhu nu sonnadhuku enna meratti report a maathi thara sonnanga adha vera vali illama panniten aprom ajay kitta call panni sonnom awaru dhan enna wara sonnanga ippo konjathuku munnadi.

Yes Ajay who comes inside saw sid and went out before someone notice and call the doctor and asked her to come with the report he has tell to made.

Sid-Poi iwanga poi solranga.

Doc-Hello naan yaaru kittayum poi solla vendiya awasiyame illa ok.

Before sid could say anything a slap landed on his cheeks by krish pa.

Kri-Unna innum konjathula petha ponnaye sandega pattu iruppe.

Sid-Un.......

Kri-Weliya po....

Sid-Na.....

Kri-I said GET OUT....

Krish pa shouted.sid glared both ajay and sanvi and went from their.

Aja-Sanvi nee iru naam vandidren.

Sanvi nodded and ajay went out to see siddharth was going but stopped hearing ajays voice.

Aja-Hello thambi.....

Siddharth turn back and saw ajay who is smirking at him and coming towards him.sid glared him.

Sid-Hey en aattam mudinjudhu nu nenaikkada naan eppovum ungala torcher pannite than iruppen.

Aja-Adhuku nee uyiroda irukkanum la?unna uyiroda vittu periya thappu panniten da snnaike unna konnu irukkanum thapou dhan.

Sid-Heyy unnala yenna onnum panna mudiyadhu.

Aja-Hmmappidiya konjam pinnadi paaru.

Sid turn back and so dome of the guards of ajay was standing.

Aja-Nee ennoda oru aaluku panam kuduthu yemathi thappichen nu ewanuga dhan sonnanga.aprom unakku udavi pannavan yenga irukkan nu theriyuma?

Sid did not answer anything but look at ajay who is looking like a real beast.

Aja-Theriya vendama aana nasn sollanume anga paru...

Ajay show a building near sanvi's house and in yop of the building sone guards of him washolding that person which made sid to gulped in fear.

Aja-Yenna bayama irukka?bayapudadha unna ippidi laam kolla maaten unna eppidi kollanumo appodi fhan kolluven.onnu therinjiko unnala sanvi ya thodave mudiyafhu eppovume naan uyiroda irukkira vara yenna "SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE"

Unakku naan pannamaari pannanum na innum konjam moola vela seiyanum aana ini wela senji enna aaga pogudhu adha use panna uyiroda irukkanume.

GUARDS........

Some of the guards drag sid from their to the same place where he is gonna dei.ajay turn to go and saw sanvi standing their witha smile while her eyes were welled up with tears.

Ajay went near her and smile.he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and took her inside the house.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Nalla irukka nu theriyala.edhu naalum sollungo

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄