32.FAMILY KNOW THE TRUTH

Day passed spending times with their child.now he was in 8 months and he try to stand up alone without anyone help.

S toanvi was very happy to ajay's caring and love towards sanjay.even though sanjay was not his child he did not do anything which affect her other than caring and loving him.

One day sanvi's friends and her family come to ajay's house.while they come ajay was guiding sanjay not to fall while he was tring to stand up with the help of the sofa but fell down to sitting position and ge laugh to himself making ajay too laugh.

Adh-Anna.....

Ajay turn towards the sound direction and saw her friends and family.

Aja-Heyy athai mama ulla vaanga.

Tan-Hello unga kannuku yengala laam theriyadha?

Aja-Therijalum theriyatiyum eppidi odachitu ulla varuvinga aprom yedhuku vara sollanum.

3 of them smile sleepishly making him sighed in disbelief.after the baby shower function her friends and ajay's bond become thick.

Aja-Irunga naan sanvi ya koopidren

By taking sanjay in his hand he went up to call sanvi who was in the room.he went inside the room and saw its empty and heard water running sound.

Aja-Sanvi ma un amma appa abd friends wandhu irukkanga ma.

San-Vandhuten irunga.

Aja-Hmm.

Ajay look at sanjay who is lokking at him without blinking.he smile and kissed his cheek making sanjay to giggle.after sometime 3 of them went down and saw her family and friends was talking with parents of ajay.

Adh-Yenna madam varathuku ewwalo neram?

San-Ippo dhan kulikka ponen yaaruku theriyum neenga yellarum varuvinga nu?

Rad-Sari eppidi irukke?

San-Nalla irukken ma eppovum pola.

Kris-Sanjay kutty thaatha kitta vaanga.

Sanjay shaked his head no while playing busily with his dad shirt button.ajay and sanvi laughed looking at sanjay who is busy in playing making krish pa to pout.

Aja-Poda thaatha paawam la?

Sanjay nodded no continously making all laugh and even he also laugh seeing others.sanvi and her friends went out and they started to tease her and pulling her legs but at a time she get irritated and shout,

San-Podhum niruthu idhukku mela pesina awwalo dhan.

Her friends got shocked seeing her new side and said,

Adh-Hey yenna di naanga shumma dhaane sonnom.

San-Shumma dhan sonning aana unma theriyama pesadha naane guilt la sethukitu irukken.

This make her friends to confised and asked,

Tan-Ennachi sanvi yen guilty aah irukka?

San-Adha naan eppidi solradhu?yenakke theriyama nadandha thappu naalum innum adha nenachale oru maari aruvaruppa irukku.

Sri-Sari di modhalla puritura maari sollu.

Sanvi sighed and said,

San-Sanjay enakku ajay kum pora dha kolandha illa di.

Her friends shocked to hear this and sudha ma comes to give coffee and heard this and shocked and stood rooted.the tray got slipped from her hand and fell down from her hand making all jerked and saw her.sanvi saw her and shocked to see her in tears.she went near sudha ma and try to touch her.others too come near her,

Sud-Nee sonnadhu unmaya appo sanjay en payyanoda kolandha illaya?

This make everyone to be shocked and look at sanvi and ajay.

Sud-Sollu sanvi unna dhan kekkuren.sollu ma.

Ajay and sanvi hung his head down and nodded no making all to shock.radha ma and krish pa saw each other and remember the day where sid comes to their house.

Rad-Appo annaiku siddharth sonnadhu unmaya?appo idhu siddharth ooda payyana?

Sanvi nodded looking down while tears are flowing from her eyes.all stood rooted seeing her and krish pa went near her and try to slap her but his hand was caught by ajay who was seeing him.

Kri-Yedhukku maapla yenna thadukkuringa?kaiya vidunga ewwalo dhairiyam irundha eppidi oru kaariyatha panni iruppa vidunga yenna.

He struggle and took his hand from ajays hold nd try to slap agin but ajay comes infront of sanvi and litely push krish pa and said,

Aja-Yenna nadandhuchi nu theriyama awalku adikkadhinga mama.modhalla yenna aachu nu kelunga.

Ahay started to explain what happen on that night and what is the purpose of doing this to her.all of them to shocked and stood their with tears

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

What will happen next?
Will sanvi and ajay parents forgive her?

Family seperation vekatuma?I mean couple will seperated from their family illa awanga sanvi ooda situation a understand panra maari vekkatuma?

Okay truth out to family done innum yenna ellam inda story ku add pannanum nu sollunga

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄