13.LIYA'S DOUBT ON AJAY

Finally all decided to keep the party on sunday.first ajay denied it because it was their family day but after he was convinced by his mom by lot of struggle.

Upto now ajay was not convinced by sanvi's answer.he knows that what she tell was not truth seeing her face.he decided to ask later at the room.

At night after dinner all went to sleep after spending sometimes.before sanvi goes to fresh up ajay stopped her,

Aja-Oru nimishom.

San-Yenna?

Aja-Unmailaye friends night party dhaana friday illa vera edhachu......

Sanvi gulped and said,

San-Aama.

Aja-Appo yen ewwalo bayapudra?nee sollanum na sollalam illana kooda parawalla.

Sanvi did not reply so ajay went to fresh up by taking the towel.here sanvi was thinking wheather to tell the truth or not.at the same time his parents will not allow her to go alone to the party.so she must tell him and finally decided to tell.

Ajay comes out of the washroom and said her to go without thinking.she to nodded and went to fresh up.ajay arranged the sofa to sleep but stopped hearing her.

San-Naan sonnadhu poi dhan?

Aja-Theriyum.

San-Adhu naan sonnen la enakku oru boyfriend irukkanu?

Aja-Aama.

San-Haa awan dhan party arrange panni irukkan friends ellarkum adhuku ennayum kandipa wara sonna but naan night ku kashtammu sonnen but awan kekkala adha naanum ok sonnen.

Aja-Ooh ok nee poitu va.

San-Thank you.

Aja-Yedhuku?

San-Poga sonnadhuku.

Ajay nodded and layed down but his heart tells that something wrong is going to happen to them.he just leave that thought and without knowing that that day going to be a worst day for them.

Next day morning,

As usual both get ready to go to their works.they had their breakfast and started to leave from the house.

In another side liya was thinking that what happened to ajay to his sudden behaviour.vihan comes at that time and saw her thinking something deeply.he patted her shoulder to which she jerked and looked at him.

Vih-Yenna baby yosikkira?

Liy-Illa ajay ooda inda sudden behaviour ku yenna kaaranam nu dhan.

Vih-Aama enakku oru doubt irundhute irukku.

Liy-Yenna?

Vih-Awanuku oruvela therinji irukkumo nammala pathi?

Liy-Appidi therini irundha inneram vandhu kondu iruppan nammala.

Vih-Sari vidu nee va.

He drag her to their room and.......(fill it 😂)

But poor soul did not know that they whole conversation is heard by............(ok bye next la solren 🏃🏃)

Shumma prank pannen.

Yes,the person was none of other than Mr.Ajay.

(Eppidi nu parkuringala?)

He have fixed a secret cam which in the house but it can only record the voice.while they speak he can hear the whole convo by the cam from his phone.

He smirked hearing the record and close his eyes remembering that day.

Flashback start.........

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Double kekkadhingakettalum tharamaten so wait and guess until tomorrow.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄