45.END UP TOGETHER....❤️

Days passed with their cute fight betweem couples,between father and son and their cute romance.after 6 months sanvi get pregnant again with their child and after 6 month of pregnancy they comes to know about the gender as a girl which made ajay and sanjay happiest the most.

Both father and son take care of of sanvi making her blessed and happy at the same time anger more because of the food they give for her but did not shout at them controlling her because she knows that both of them care for her.

Now she was on 7th month.one day at 2.00 am sanvi wake up and called ajay by patting hos shoulder,

San-Ajay.....ajay....

Aja-Hmmm......

San-Dei malakorange....

Aja-Edheyyy.....

Ajay wakeup and glare to which she smiled sleepishly and kept an innocent face making him to melt and smile looking at her face.

Aja-Yedhuku ippo inda amma nadu rathrila elumbi ennayum eluppininga?

San-Pasikudhu pa...

She asked in a innocent and sad tone to which he smile and pinched her nose making her to glare him cutely,

Aja-Sari moraikkada aprom sapadu kedayadhu.

San-Okay okay moraikkala enakku ippo parita venum sapda adhuvum kadayala dhan venum.

Aja-Parotta va?adhum inda nerathulaya?

Sanvi nodded and look at him.ajay sighed and nodded and went without saying can't because if he say can't she will start to cry hearing for all then his parents will come and blame him to which she will feel sad and ask sorry from him.he search a hotel to parotta to his beloved wife and finally saw a hotel and buyed ut and went to the house and gave her after waking her up.

Like that their pregnancy periods went.they make arrangement for the baby shower when she was in 7 month.they did it grandly as they did before.

In 9 month of pregnancy she give birth to a baby girl.after the baby girl birth they kept the naming ceremony and kept the name as

"ANVI"
A from Ajay
N from Sanjay
&
VI from Sanvi.

And finally they live their life happily with their family and their own little family.

𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖛𝖎 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕬𝖏𝖆𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖓𝖉,

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊,𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖒𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 , 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑"...........💜

******THE END******

"Love Bloomed Between Them🌺🌼"

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in my next story "AN IMPERFECT FAIRY TALE" A tale betwwen 2 opposite souls.those who did not read it please read it and comment to it.

Thank you so much for all your love that you give for this story and hope that you will give the same love to my new story too.

And Really sorry who get hurt by my harshful words in some chappies comment.sorry for that.hope you will also give the same support to my new story too.

Finally bye bye tata to this story and will meet you all in next story ❤️❤️👋👋.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄