5.TEASING TOWARDS AJAY

All had the breakfast and praised her food.ajay did not open the mouth or she did not expect his comment from him.his parents got confused seeing his behaviour and asked him,

Sud-Ajay......

Aja-Hmm sollu ma.

Sud-Yen da silent aah irukke?

Ajay sighed heavily and see his mother leaning on the chair,

Aja-Yenna ma aachu unakku?

Sud-Yen da?

Aja-Eppovum pola kitchen unna thedi wandhalum kutham?adhe maari eppovum pola pesama saptalum kuthom ippo yenna mii panra solra?wenum na dance aagitu sapdatuma?

Sud-Deiii.....

Aja-Pinna enna ma?

Sud-Adhu illa da.....

Aja-Wera eppidi?

Sud-Naanga rendum sappadu eppidi irukkunu sonna nee mattum sollalaya adhan.......

Aja-Appidi straight aah kelvi ku va ma nee un purushan kitta suthi valachi pesra technique enakku puriyadhu ma.

His parents chuckled while samvi giggle to his comment when she remember their night conversation.ajay glared her to which she shut her mouth and control her laugh.seing this ajay said,

Aja-Yedhukku awwalo kashta pattu control pannitu irukke sirichu thola.

He said while glaring sanvi to which she and his parent laugh loudly.seeing this lovely scene ajay felt happy but will that happiness longs for life time??(🤭🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)

Aja mv-Summave inda amma appa enna damage pannuvanga idhula ewa wera serndhutala ini ennoda image uh owworu naalum kilinjirum.

Ajay silently continue his breakfast not caring about them.but the poor girl and his parent thinks that he get angry on them so they silently eat.again rajendran pa break the silent,

Raj-Ajay.

Aja-Sollunga pa.

Raj-Eppo thirumba office poradha plan?

Aja-Nalaikku pa yen?

Sud-Nalaikka?

Aja-Aama yen ma?

Sud-Illa da nethu dhane aachu adhu naala 1 week irundhutu polame da.
(According to our religion I wrote this because I don't know about tamil religion)

Aja-Ma vilayadriya ma?

Raj-Illa da amma solradha kelu next week eh po.ippidi parthalum nee veetla ninnalum office la irukkira maari dhan.

San-Yen mama?

Raj-Illa ma awanuku udambu sari......

Ajay-Appa podhum.yerkane neemga remdu perum enna damage panringa ippo innoru aal vera unga team la podhum irukkira image a yaachum kapathikuren.

San-Mama awaru kedakkuraru neenga sollunga.

Aja-Appa venam.

Sud-Adhu onnum illa ma awanuku odambu sari illanu veetla nikka sonna awan laptop ooda dhan nippan office work nu adhan awan veetla ninnalum office la nikkira maari nu sonnanga.

Sanvi laugh with other seeing his face.he had the breakfast only half and get up from the chair making everuone to stop laughing and saw him who is washing the hand.sudha ma asked,

Sud-Yen da sapdama paadhi la elumbita?

Aja-Illa ma podhum.

Saying so he went inside the room without waiting for her reply.his parents sighed seeing him and continue to eat but sanvi felt bad from a corner of her heart and for did not eat the food.

Ajay was controlling his anger by doing the work in the laptop sitting in the couch.his phone ringed showing the caller id as Liya.he cut the call but again and again she calls him which make him yelled to her.

Aja-Yenna di un prachinaadha busy aah irukken nu theriyum la edhukku thirumba thirumba call panni irritate panra.

Liy-Ajayyyyyy.

She shout to him to come out of his anger.he composed himself and speak in calm tone,

Aja-Sorry edho kovathula kathiten.

Liy-Parawalla yennachi?

Aja-Onnum illa vidu sollu ne yen call panna?

Liy-Illa un office ku pona nee illaya adhan call panna.

Aja-Ooh sorry marandhuten 1 week ku office waramaten ma.

Liy-Yen?

Aja-Amma sonnanga yen nu theriyala.

Liy-Ooh ok sari na vekkiren.

Aja-Hmm.

Saying so he cut the call and throw his phoen on the sofa.another side before liya could say phone was cutted.she was in peek of anger on ajay due to his behaviour and she tgrow the phone on the floor and it was broken into pieces.

Skipping to evening......

Sanvi loves to spend her time with her mil as she gets her like mom's love to her. .both of them went to garden and watered to the plants while ajay was seeing them from the balcony while a small smile come from his lips.

After he went from their to the hall.rajendran pa was scrolling his phone.he saw ajay coming.he asked him to sit near him.ajay sit down,

Aja-Yenna pa?

Raj-Unakku yenna aachu?

Aja-Enakku enna pa nalla dhaane irukke?

Raj-Illaye da naanga vera nalaikku parkura ajay edhu illaye da?

Aja-Appidi........

Raj-Poi solli samalikkadha ajay.

He said with astern voice making ajay to shut his mouth before he tells lie.

Raj-Sanvi waradhuku munnadi kooda naanga unna kalichu irukkom aana nee engala thirumba kalaichadhu thawura eppidi kovam eduthadhe illaye da.unakku sanvi ya pudikkalaya.

Ajay was shocked to hear him and doesn't know what to tell to his dad because he never said lie to his father except that agreement.

Aja-Appidi laam illa pa.

Raj-Aprom yen appidi nadandhu kitta?

Aja-Adhu office work tension pa wera onnum illa?

Raj-Are you sure?

Aja-Aama pa.

Raj-Hmm okay....

Ajay nodded and talk with his father.then his mom and sanvi comes in and said to ajay togo to sanvi's house tomorrow to which he nodded without saying anything.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄