40.ARRIVED TO THE BIRDS PARK

Sanjay was the happiest person amoung all of them.all of them was packing the bags to go.sanvi was packing while she felt a 2 wrms wrapping her waist.sge smile and continue her work as she knows who is that culprit(peru nalla irikkula 😝)

San-Sir pack pannama inga enna panringa?

Aja-Adhan en pondati enakku paiyanukum serthu pack panrala adhan help panlam nu vandhen.

San-Idhuku peru dhan help aah sir?

Ajay nodded yes keeping his face innocently making her smile at his cute face.she turn towards him and pinched his cheeks hardly making him to shout.

Aja-Ammaaaa.....yeii kuttachi vidri valikkudhu.

San-Yedhu kuttachi ya?unnaa.....

She pinched him hardly making him to shout more.suddently she stopped and took her hand and it was her tirn to shout because her korangu pinched her waist hardly making the place to become red colour.

San-Yov nee ellam manushane illa theriyuma ippidi than oru kolandhaya pottu killuviya?

Suddently ajay started to search something making sanvi confused,

San-Yenna thedringa?

Aja-Illa kolanda nu nu sonniye adhan thedinen.yenga ma kaanom?

San-Naan sonnadhu yenna.

Aja-Ooh....edheyy 5adi la peepa maari irundhutu nee kolandhaya?

San-Aama kolandha dhan poya.

Saying so she turn to otherside and started to do her works making him smile.he too help her without teasing her silenty.

At night.....

All had their dinner earlier than usual because they must wake up early in the morning to go.all had their dinner and went to their rooms to sleep.sanjay was rolling left to right in the bed without sleeping making his parents to sighed.

Sanj-Appa.....

Aja-Yenna da?

Sanj-Birds park la namma kaanadha birds um irukkuma pa?

Aja-Aama neraya irukkum da thoongu.

Sanj-Thookam warala pa.

Aja-Yen?

Sanj-Theriyalaye.

Aja-Sari nee kanna moodu unga amma ku paada sollalam.

Hearing this sanvi closed her eyes to escape from them.bithfatger and son saw her closing her eyes tightly and seen each other and nodded to each other and count.

1

2

3......

Saying 3 both father and son started to tickle her making her shout and laughed.tge duo too laughed and slept after sometime hearing sanvi's sleeping song.

Next day......

Morning 5'o clock they started the journey from the house to the birds park.their journey went happily singing anf dancing of sanjay and teasings of father and son to sanvi.

After 4 hrs of journey they arrived to the birds park.......

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Thank you so much for all your live and support to this story ❤️🥰.This story reached 30k+ viewers and 4k+ votes and this is the first story comesto 40+ chappy.tgank you so much for all 🥰🥰❤️

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄