16.PARTY

At the time of dinner.all had the dinner but ajay was silently eating than other days.sudha ma and raj pa seen him confusely.sanvi too seen him confusely but did not care much.

Sud-Ajay...

Aja-..........

He did not hear as he was in an deep thought.

Sud-Deii ajayyyy......

Ajay jerked to the sudden shout of his mother and turn towards her.

Aja'Yen ma kathura?

Sud-Naan kooptappove yen nu ketta naan yen katha pora?

Aja-Nee ennakooptiya?

Sud-Deii yenna da aachu yen eppidi irukka?naan naan kooptadhu kooda kekkama appidi yenna yosichitu irukke?

Aja-Onnum illa ma.

Sudha ma nodded confusely and asked him to eat.after ajay had the dinner he wash the hand and went to his room.like that the day passedand it was friday.

Today was the party day which was held by siddharth.

At evening sanvi get ready with a black colour saree.she went down after getting ready.she bid bye to his parents and went to the car.she saw ajay in an tshirt and track pant.

San-Neenga waralla?

Aja-Illa ma un college party dhaane do nee po naan anda hotel pakkathula irukkira ennoda friend uh veeetla irukkiren.aama yethuna manikku thirumba wandhu pick up pannanum?

San-Oru 10'o clock ku.

Ajay nodded and concentrate on the road.they arrived to the hotel and sanvi went from their bidding bye and ajay too went to his friends house.

Sanvi went inside.he search siddharth but he is arrived yet.so she went and wait by sitting on the sofa.after sometime siddharth comes inside and saw her.sanvi too saw him get up from the sofa.he went near her and hugged her saying hi by touching her in an uncomfortable way.

San-Yen late?

Sid-Wara walila konjam traffic adhan late sari va polam.

Sanvi nodded and went with him.she spend time by speaking with college friends.

Now its the time for dancing and every one in the party started to dance and putting an song.siddharth dragged sanvi to the dancing floor and dance with her.he tries to be close with which made her uncomfortable but she too enjoy by thinking that her boyfriend.

After been tired of dancing she went near the bar and ordered a juice but she foesn'tknow that siddharth had already mixed an sleeping pill in that juice.she too enjoy the juice.after sometime she felt dizziness.without her knowledge she felt unconsious in the table.

Siddharth saw that she is in unconsious state and smirked looking at her.he carried her to the room that he already booked for them and misbehave with her but the poor soul was in unconsious state.he misbehave with herbut did not leave any hickey in ger body because she might doubt him the next day.

After enjoying her body for an 2 hours he got disturbed by the call of ajay because its already 10'o clock.he dressed up himself properly and dressed up ger properly as before and went out smirking by closing the door.

He went to park and saw ajay was waiting leaning to the car.he went near him and said,

Sid-Neenga dhaane sanvi ooda husband?

Aja-Aama neenga?

Sid-Naan awa friend uh.

Aja-Ooh sanvi enga?

Sid-Awa juice a kudichitu faint aagita naan awala roomla thoonga vechi irukken neenga thookitu ponga awala.

Ajay panicked and asked him to show the room.he too show the room.ajay saw sanvi was sleeping.ge took her in his hand and carried her to his car.siddharth open the back door of the car and let ajay to keep ger.ajay thank him and went.siddharth smile devilishly and said,

Sid-Innum konja naal la nee moththama yenakku sondam aagiduva baby.

Saying so he smirked without knowing that he is going to caught up to devil in the future.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Naan romance a vekkama eludhinen enakku adhu waradhu pa sorry.yaarum en story la romance edhir parkadhingo 🏃🏃🤭.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄