35.RE-MARRIAGE

After he plan what to do he started to work as usually.his friends saw him and said,

Adh-Edhachu nalla mudivu edutha parawalla da illana paawam anda 2 perum.

Mug-Aama da aana awan edhachu thappana mudivu eduthan nu veiyu awanku modhal edhiri naan dhan.

Tha-Adhallam illa awan correct aah dhan eduthu iruppan vanga poi welaya parkalam.

Mug-Unakku eppidi theriyum adhu.enakke thonala.

Mugen asked with little possessiveness.

Tha-Adhu va en manasu solludhu nallamudiva dhan irukkum nu.

Mugen nodded and 3 of them went to start their work.

In here,

Sanvi was thinking deeply while sanjay was playing with his toys.sanjay saw his mother and blinked his eyes cutely.he went near her and patted her cheeks.sanvi look at him as he asking her to lift.

Sanvi smiled and made him to sit on her lap and kissed his cheeks.sanjay giggled and kissed her cheeks.both started to spend sometime.

At night ajay comes to the house.sanjay saw him and started jump in the same place were he was sitting.ajay smile and lifted him in his arms and saw sanvi who is looking at him with little smile.he smile at her and went to fresh up after giving sanjay to him.

After they had their dinner all went to respective room.before sanvi could layed down ajay said,

Aja-Morning ku namma court ku kelambanum ready aagi iru.

Saying so he went to his stufy room leaving an soul who is in verge of breaking down.she sit down in the bed with a thud and started to cry and thought to herself,

San mv-Appo yenna awarku pudikkadha?appo ewwalo naalapaasam katnadhu ellame verum nadippa?

She layed in the bed and took sanjay near her and hugged him tightly in dear of loosing,

San mv-Neeyum appa kooda iruppiya?amma kooda varamatiya da?

Like reading his mindvoice sajay hugged her tightly.both souls lost their sleep thinking about tomorrow.

Next day morning both get ready to go to the court.sanvi made sanjay too get ready.ajay saw her and asked,

Aja-Awan yedhukku?

San-Illa shumma dhan.

Ajay smile knowing the reason for what she making sanjay to get ready.he nodded and went to take the car.

After bidding bye to his parents they stared to leave.without going to the court ajay turn the car to left side making sanvi to confuse.

San-Right la pona dhaane court varum?

Aja-Awwalo aasaya enna vittutu poga?

Sanvi first confused seeing him and again she collected his all words.her eyes went wide releasing what he said.before she could say anything he said,

Aja-Place wandhurichu yerangu.

Sanvi nodded and get down she saw a kovil infront and looked at ajay who smile and asked her to go in.both of them went inside with sanjay and saw sudha ma and raj pa was waiting for them.they went near them and both of them hand over a bag to each other.

San-Yenna athai idhu?yen kovil ku vandhu irukkom.

Sud-Adhukulla irukkira dress a potukitu va aprom puriyum.

Raj-Pakkathula oru vayasana vangada veedu irukkum awanga kitta sollitu ponga naanum solliyachu neenga rendu perum varuvinga nu.

Both nodded and went after giving sanjay to them to that house and tell them what raj pa said and changed to the dress given by sudha ma and raj pa.after changing both wentinside the kovil.

San-Yenna pa nadakkudhu?yen ippo dress a mathitu wara solranga?

Aja-Solren va polam late aagudhu.

Both went in and saw her family too.sanvi asked what happen but they said they don't know making ger sighed and others to laugh from inside.all went inside and started to do the ritual.

Seeing the ritual only hitted to sanvi's mind that the marriage was happening now.she saw all and ajay to which he smile and nodded.she saw him with tearful eyes to which he nodded no.

The priest asked her to remove the old chain and she did as he said.then after sometimes priest asked to tied the thaali and gave to him.he saw sanvi like asking permission and she nodded and he tied the thali while all of them blessed them witth throwing flowers.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Happy??

Sorry annaiku kovathula and romba hurt aagi iundhen adha appidi sonnen.adhula and naan yaarachu oruthangala hurt pannna sorry.I am really sorry for hurting you all.

I don't think this chapter is not upto your expectation so sorry for that too.soory yesterday double update kettanga oruthar adhu thara mudiyala appo idea irukkala adhan adhukum sorry.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄