6.IN HER HOUSE

After telling to ajay about they must go to sanvi's house sudha ma went to make something to kitchen to eat.aftrr spending times with the family sanvi and sudha ma moved to kitchen to make dinner.

After having their dinner silently without teasing other than talking random things ajay and rejendran pa went to their respective rooms.ajay saw sanvi coming inside,so he asked her,

Aja-Yethuna naal thanga porom?

San-Yen?

Aja-Aah dress pack pannanum la adhuku dhan.

San-Dress yedhuku?

Aja-Edheyyyy.unakku yengayachu thalaila adi patrucha yenna.morning nalla dhaane irundha?

San-Yen sir nakkal aah?

Aja-Yeiiii thanga poradhu un veetuku yen veetuku kedauadhu.anga naan yerkanave thangi irukka yenna unna maari dress kondu pogama irukka?

Sanvi hit her forehead with her hand and smile sleepishly towards ajay.

San-Aama la.....

Aja-Sari yethuna naal thanga pora?

San-Adhu........theriyadhu neengale sollunga?

Aja-Appo nalaikku poitu nalaikke wandhidalama?

San-Sari okay.

Then only she heard what he said and saw him with wide eyes.

San-Edheyyyy?????

Aja-Yenna edhey ketta sollavum matengura aprom yeppidi naan pack panradhu?

San-Sari oru 2 or 3 days podhum.

Ajay nodded and started to pack.he wants to tell her that he doen't like to come their and same time he doen't wasnt to hurt her too telling that.so he silently packed the bag and refresh and slept in the sofa.

Next day morning.......

After having the breakfast both of them started to leave from the house.with silence both arrived to her house.sanvi ran inside the house before ajay comes out of the car.

Sanvi rang the bell and waited in near the door impatiently until the door opens.at that time ajay too comes near her.the door was opened by her father and shocked to see both of them in the entrance.

Kri-Adade mapla ulla vaanga.enna sollama vandhu irukkinga?

San mv be like:Enna da nadakkudhu inga?cheii total damage nammala madhikkave maatenguranga.sari wait panni parpom kupidrangala nu.

Ajay nodded and went inside with his fil without caring about the poor soul waiting in the entrance.

Kri-Radha....radha...

Rad-Haan waren waren....

Kri-Yaaru wandhu irukkanu paren?

Radha ma comes out from the kifchen and saw ajay and greeted him.sanvi control her anger and waited in the entrance but none of them did not asked about her.her control was broken and she shouted.

San-MR.KRISHNA AND MRS RADHA............

Ajay and both her parents jerked and saw the entrance.

San-Naan inga oruthi yaarachi koopduvaranu parthutu irukken neenga enna kandukama unga maplayoda konjitu irukkinga?

Rad-Heyyy ulla vaadi neeyum vandhiya?

San-Edheyyy?????enakku venam enakku venam po naan en mamiyar kittaye poren peh.

Rad-Heyy over aah nadikkama ulla va.

Sanvi went inside and sit in the dofa with a grumpy face.

Kri-Princess.....

Sanvi glared him deathly making ajay to chuckled.seeing his chuckle sanvi glare him and thought,

San mv-Unakku nalla vemum sanvi awan veetla awana kalaichitu ippidi dhane siricha nalla venum unakku.

Sanvi sit their silently hearing her mom dad and ajays talk without opening her mouth because if she open surely she will get damage.ajay saw her and giggle silently seeing her face.

Aja mv-Yennaya kalaikira iru iru unakku irukku.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄