19.STORM FOR THE COUPLE

After changing to his office dress he went down to have the breakfast.both did not speak with each other or tease each other.he went to office and sanvi did not go because she feel tired.so she inform her friends and took a leave.

Days passed like that both going to office and both did not speak or see each other.

Its been 3 months after that incident happen to sanvi.always she feel tired and she did not got her periods for past 3 months to which she doubted herself.

One day she was working on the kitchen.suddently she fainted making sudha ma to panick and called raj pa.he lifted her and made her layed on the sofa.

Sud-Yenga konjam seekirama doctor a vara sollunga bayama irukku?

Raj-Sari ma iru bayapudadha onnum illa.

Sudha ma nodded and doctor arrived in few minutes.doctor checked her and smile looking at wake up sanvi and his parents.

Doc-Congrats awanga amma aaga poranga.

Sudden revealation made sanvi to shocked and sudha ma and raj pa to felt happy.both of them hugged the daughter in law.doctor asked her to come to check up to confirm tomorrow and went.

At night ajay comes to the house and saw his parents are happy and sanvi was in angry but faking a smile making him confuse.raj pa hugged him making him confused and sudha ma hugged and said.

Sud-Congratulations da engalukku romba happy da.

Aja-Enna nu sollunga.

Both his parents smile looking at him.ajay saw sanvi who is looking down.

Raj-Nee appa aaga pora da.

Aja-WHAAAAAATTT.

Ajsy shocked and shouted making all of them jerked.he saw sanvi with bloodshot eyes to which she too glare him.

Sud-Yenda kathura?

Aja-Onnum illama konjam shock aagiten adhan.

Both of them went inside their room after spending time sudha ma and raj pa.

Firstly he went inside.firstly he got an slap from his wife making him anger.

San-Ey vekkama illa enna pudikkala enakku girlfriend irukkunu sollitu agreement pottutu aprom enkitta thappa nadandhuka thuku.unakke theriyum la unna enakku pidikkadhunu aprom yen ippidi panna.innum ethuna jammameduthalum unnayum pidikkadhu unnala en vaithula wlarra kolandayum pidikk......

Before she complete she got nice slap which echoed to the whole room and she fell down with a thud and sw him standing with bloodshot eyes.

Aja-Yenna di vitta over aah pesra haan yenna?unakku mattum illa d enakkum unna suthama pudikkave pudikkadhu adhu mttum illa ennala valarra ennoda raththam kooda naan veruthiruven unakulla valarndha aprom yedhukku d naan unnoda onna padukkanum irukkanum.

Adhu mattum naan yendha ponnadayum anumadhi illa thottadhe kedayadhu adhu yen naan ewwalo warusha uyira nenachitu vaalndha liya wa kooda oru naalum thappa nadandhukittadho illa thottadhe kedayadhu aprom yen di unna naan thodanum haan yen thala elutha enna.

Ewwalo yen kitta kekkuriya oru naal un boyfriend kooda kudichitu wandhiya anda naal awan yedchu panni iruppan la unakku.awan kitta poi kelu onnume pannadha enna nikka wechi kekuradha vittutu.

San-Hey awana pathi sollaunakku yenda rights um adhu mattum illama awan eppovum ennoda permission illama thodave maatan.

Aja-Awwalo nambikka sari ewwalo namburala appo naama oru DNA test edithu parkalam adhu yaaroda kolandanu.oruvela adhu ennoda kolandanu vandha anda nimishame adha abortion panren.oruvela awanoda kolandaya irundha adhu unnoda kaila dhan irukku.

Next day morning ajay and sanvi was waiting until the report comes after giving blood test.after 3 hours doctor calls them and both went inside nervously.

Doc-Okkarunga.

Ajay and sanvi nodded sit down.

Aja-Doctor report la yenna irukku.

Doc-Sorry to say this Mr.Ajay unga wife da vaithula valandhutu irukkira kolandha.........

Love Blooms....🌺🌼 (Escape uh 🚴🚴🚴)

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Again tellin𝚐 by reading this do not come to a conclusion ok guyz.be happy I will give you more happy chappies after this emotional one is over ok.

Thittadhinga naan paawam la please (with puppy eyes)

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄