42.SANVI'S FEAR

All of them arrived to the resort and went inside as they already booked one of the resort.ajay sanvi and sanjay slept in another room while raj pa and sudha pa slept in another room.

Firstly sanjay went to fresh up as he was tired by walking.after sanjay comes out of the rest room and moved to raj pa and sudha ma room to sleep as it was his behaviour nowadays.he went after wishing good night to sanvi.

Sanvi wents in to fresh up.while sanvi comes out with the towel wrapping around her thinking ajay has come inside and went after knowing she is freshing up.at that time the door was opened by ajay making both of them to shout and look at each other.

Ajay saw her standing in a towel and turn otherside and said,

Aja-Sorry nee dress maathura nu enalku theriyadhu.

Saying so he went out throwing the car key and purse in the bed standing in the same direction.ajay went to the hall and sit down in the sofa and pulled his hair in anger.he leaned in the sofa and close his eyes and started to think the conversation.

Flashback starts.........(conversation on the first night after they re marriage)

When ajay havoured her and try to proceed further after kissing her he stopped by seeing her nervous face.he sit straightly and saw herwho is looking down in nervous.

Aja-Yennachi?yen ewwalo nervous aagura?

Sanvi did not said anything hung her head down.ajay read her mind and asked her,

Aja-Bayama irukka?yenga namakku kolandha porandha sanjay mela ulla love koranjirum nu.

Sanvi did not said anything but shocked hearing him because thats the reason she get nervous when he try to proceed further.

San-Adhu.......

Aja-Theriyum un moonja parthale puriyudhu nee bayapiduve nu but bayapudadha namakku ethuna kolandha vandhalum enakku eppovum sanjay mela irukkira anda love and careness eppivum korayadhu purinjudha?

Sanvi nodded while smile seeing him.

Aja-Namakku innum appidiye irukku valradhu unakku eppo ok nu thonudho appo sollu namma next step ku polam life ooda.adhu varaikkum naan unna force panna maaten.

Adhu varaikkum aachu just hug and kiss panlam la illa adhum illaya?

Without saying anything sanvi smile and drag him near her and kissed his lips........

Flashback ends.........(Awwalo dhan nans ka ok va ippo?)

He open his eyes feeling someone is hugging his waist while slleping on his lap.its none of other than sanvi who comes after changing the dress.

San-Yennachi yenn yosikkiringa?

Aja-Onnum illa ma va thoongalam.

Sanvi nodded and stand up taking her head from his lap.ajay went inside while samvi follow him.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.edhu ennida point of view so jf it is wrong I amsorry and comment if i

Correct aah convey panni irukkena nu enakku theriyadhu.this is my point of view.if it is correct or wrong please tell me.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄