30.ARRIVAL OF THE PRINCE

Before the function ended sanvi shouted sitting in the same place in pain.all jerked and saw sanvi who was crying.sudha ma asked ajay to carry her and go to hospital with his friend as she will come after taking the things of baby with others.

Ajay nodded and took her to the car and webt while mugen starts to drive and adhiran was in passenger seat and her mother too comes with sanvi.

After 2 of pushing the baby in the room she gives birth to a baby boy who is carbon copy of siddharth 🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴

Hehe shumma prank pannen camera parunga 🤭🤭🏃🏃.

She gives birth to a baby boy who looks like junior sanvi but one think is same as siddharth.the whole labour room filled with the crying sound of the baby making the family happy who were waiting outside the labour room while ajay was only inside with sanvi.

The doctor gives the baby kept the baby near sanvi and give the baby to ajay who took the baby happily and while sanvi fainted.ajay saw her and saw the doctor,

Doc-Awanga tired la thoonguranga innum konjathula elundhiruvanga.ok baby a kudunga.

Aja-Yedhukku?(with a questioning look)

Doc-Sir baby a clean pantu ungaluku thirumba tharen.

Aja-Hmm sari.

Ajay nodded and gave the baby but the baby holder his shirt collar tightly with his kutty hand.ajay smile looking at it and kissed the forehead of the baby made the baby to leave the collar slowly and give the baby.he saw sanvi.he kissed her forehead and went out.

Outside the room the whole family is waiting with his friends.the door of the room open making all of them to look at ajay who is comming without the baby.

Sud-Deii kolandha enga da?

Aja-Clean pantu kondu varanga nu sonnanga ma.

All nodded and waited until the baby comes out.after sometime the nurse comes out with the baby who was wrapped by ble colour towel.all surrounded the nurse to see the baby making nurse to laugh.nurse give the baby to ajay and said,

Nur-Sir indanga unga kolandha.ippo ellarum awara suthunga naan kelamburen.

Nurse went fro their and other were busy by seeing the baby.

Rad-Appidiye sanvi maariye irukkan parunga.

Kri-Aama aama chinna vayasula partha sanvi maari irukkanga.

All were busy looking tge child while the baby was in his own world dreaming and smiling in the dream.a dimple form in his cheeks while he was smiling.

Sud-Deii inda dimple mattum dhan da unna maari.

Ajay pouted at his mother and said,

Aja-Parawalla aana payyan ennodadhu la?

All laugh to his comment.ajay give the baby to his mom and she passed the baby to one by one and lastly baby starts to cry loudly.

Sud-Pasikkudhu nu nenaikkiren da sanvi kitta kudu.

Aja-Awa innum thoongura ma.

At the sametime nurse tell that sanvi wake up and they can go and see her.ajay took the baby and the next second he stopped crying while he went to his father's hand making all shocked and ajay smile,

Aja-Pathingala ungakooda nikkum podhu aludhavan yenkitta wandadhum niruthitan alugaya.

All sighed and went inside.ajay give the baby to sanvi who was sitting on the bed.ajay sit near hr and look at sanvi who is seeing the baby without blinking the eyes.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Baby ku enna name wekkalam sollunga with any letter no need A or S.

What is the hidden feature that have to baby like what siddharth have?

Any guess??? 😉😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄