14.CAUGHT UP

Double Update After Long Time
Enjoy Tata Tata 😁💃💃

*************************

Flashback Starts.....

The day after wedding morning,(nyabagam irukka)

Ajay went indide the room angrily without eating.at that to time liya calls him and irritate him.he scold ger angry but at middle he heard a boy voice that calling her as baby.

In here after cutting the call and throw the phone liya glare vihan deathly,

Liy-Arivu irukka baby unakku?awankitta pesitu irukken nu theriyum la aprom yen eppidi kathura loosa nee.

Vih-Sari ma adhan kekkala la aprom enna?

Liy-Sari nee inime inga irukka venam nee poitu nalaikku va ippo awan wandhalum varuvan.

Vih-Hmmm.

Vihan went from their saying so.here ajay was confused after hearing a boys voice saw he convinced her mom saying he is going to tharun's house and went to liya's house.

As liya expect ajay comes to her house.

Liy-Yenna inga wandhu irukka?

Aja-Yen naanga laam wara koodadha?

Liy-Illa eppome sollitu dhaane waruve innaiku sollama wandhu irukke adhan ketta?

Ajay nodded but did not find any boy their.he tells her some reason and went from their making her sighed.

Day passed like that but everyday when she or he calls her he can hear the same boy voice so he decided fix an camera in liya's house in the hall without liya's knowledge.

One day liya and vihan went out.ajay comes at that time sawthe house was closed.security saw him and asked,

Sec-Madam illa sir eppi dhan veliya ponanga.urgent aah naan call pannatuma?

Aja-Illa venam naan ulla irukken naan call panni sollikuren unga kitta key irukka?

Sec-Haan oru spare key irukku.irunga waren.

Ajay nodded and waited.security gives him the key and ajay went inside and saw none of them.he start plan to fix the camera.

He fix the first camera uneer the sofa and another one under the dinning table.another one he went to her room and saw the room was untidy and some boys shirt.now he confirmed she was in. An relationship with snother boy.

His blood boiled seeing the room.the dirst girl trusted by him was liya and he thought that she will not break the trust.he leave the thought and concentrate on the work.firstly he think to keep the cam but after seeing the room his heart did not allow necause he knows what might happen.

After finishing his work he leve the house after telling to the security he is getting late so he is going.

Flashback ends.......

He open his eyes and saw the phone and smirked.

Here liya and vihan was watching movie sitting on the couch.at that time the door bell rangs.vihan groan and went to open the door.he stood shock seeing the person.not hearing any sound of vihan liya too went and saw the entrance and stood shock their.

Ajay saw liya and closed his eyes in anger because she was standing without top.ajay snap his finger infront of both faces.both jerked and saw him.then only lia saw her.she wuickly put the top and smile at ajay.

Aja-Hello Mrs.Liya wife of Mr.Vihan.

Both stood shock again because they thought ajay doesn't know about the marriage of them.

Aja-Yenna shock aah irukka yenakku eppidi theriyum nu.

Both nodded unable to open the mouth because the words are struck in their throat.ajay pushed vihan aside and went inside and took the camera from under the sofa and dinning table.both stood shock seeing it.

Aja-Enna pakura?unmela enakku eppovo doubt vandhurichi di.epponu sollata?

Liya just nodded unable to speak.

Aja-En kalyanathuku adutha naal nee call panniye appove ewan voice a kettuten.

Liya doesn't know what to do.ajay glare her and wemt near her and slapped her again and again on her both cheeks.vihan try to stop him but ajay push him held her by her hair and hit her head on near by glass table making her shout.

Vihan took an vase and try to hit ajays head but he fell down because someone hit her from the back...........

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Suspense break panten iniyum irukku illenu nenaikkadhinga.

Sorry if the fb is not upto your expectation.correct aah solli irukka naan?

Paawam nu double tharen but usual votes and comments waranum rendukum illana next late aagum.so unga kaila dhan irukku 😈😈.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄