33.UNDERSTANDING THE SITUATION

All the family stand rooted hearing ajay that what happen to her.all of them feel bad for her.

Rad-Appo yenga kitta aachu modhallaue solli irukkalam la?

Aja-Eppidi thai solluva innaiku varaikkum awale edho awa therinji panna kutham maari dhan feel panitu irukka aprom yeppidi wandhu sollalam.

Kri-Correct uh dhan pa aana unakku yen thonala abort pannanum nu un kolandha illanu therinjum.

Aja-Seiyadha paswathuku oru uyira kolradhu thappu illaya adhan and ennamo theriyala manasu waralla adhan.

Whole while ajay's parents was staying silent seeing their son.

Aja-Yenna ma appidi parkura?

Sud-Innaiku nee prove panta da ennoda alarpu thappilla nu.

Raj-We are proud of our son da.

Ajay smile and saw sanvi who is looking at him while smiling he smile and turn to look sanjay.he felt some water in his stomach from his shirt.he look down and said,

Aja-Deiiii...

Sanjay giggled seeing his fathers reaction to whichothers see what happen and laugh looking at them.

Aja-Siringa siringa.inda ewana a pudi naan poi shirt a mathirtu varen.iru da unna vandhu vechikiren.

Ajay gave sanjay to sanvi and runs to their room to change his shirt.

All of them spend time with them and started to leave from their and the couple too went inside their room with sanjay.after they went inside sanvi said,

San-Thanks.

Aja-Yedhukku?

San-Yenna adikka vandhapo thaduthadukkum and for make them understanding the truth.

Ajay nodded and started to play with sanjay who is asking him to leave down whilethey were playing.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Yellarum yenna story flow la kondu poga vida maatenguringa and sila per ooda comments a parthu romba hurt aachu so naan decide panten.there will be a seperation after 2 of their marriage life.I thought to not to seperate them but you all are not letting me to do as the stories flow.s this is the decision of mine.

You all might thing I'm selfish and whatever but I don't care about anything.there will be a seperation for couple its my final decision I have taken from yesterdays chapter comment section.upto now the comments are hurting me so much and I said already do not come to an decision until I tell you the whole fb understanding the couple is not a problem here another problem is here but you all did not even are about that.

Its ok if this story decreade the number of votes or comments.I will do what Ihave decided.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄