3.MARRIAGE

In a old building a man in 30 was laying on the floor where the floor is decorated with blood.its non of the than Siddharth.a girl in 18 year was begging him to leave but he did not hear her other than he is behaving like a wild beast with that poor girl in the blood floor.

While he continuing his work a guard called him which irritating him.he left the girl and went.

Gua-Sir we got some news that your girlfriend is going to marry the son of Rajendran.

Sid-Whaaaaattt?

Gua-Aama sir.

Sid-Phone a kudu.

The guard give the phone.siddharth tries to call her but all went in unanswered.he broke the phone in anger and went to that poor girl and show his all anger to her shouting sanvi's name.

Sid-Sanviiiiiiiiii.

In here marriage preparations were going on as their wedding was after in 2 days.all the members in the house was happily doing all the works but the main 2 souls were not in happy but they try to be happy for the sake of their parents.

After 2 days sanvi and ajay wake up as it was the sad day according to them.after ajay get ready his friends drag him to the stage.he sit down and did all the rituals said by the priest said.

After sometime the priest asked to bring the bride and she comes with her friends.both looked at each other and fakely smile looking each other.sanvi sit near ajay and both did as the priest said.finally ajay tied the thaali around her neck while a lone tear escaped from her eyes and all the happy moment of them comes infront of her eyes.

Saanvi cried while leaving her parents and went from their to ajays house.while leaving both did not speak and seen each other.finally both arrived to ajay's house and his mom took aarthi for them and as them to come inside and ask them to take rest.

In here a girl was throwing the things in the house making her boyfriend sighed and try to stop her.its none of other than liya and her boyfriend Vihan.

Vih-Liya stop it.enna panra nee.

Li-Awan yeppidi ippidi panlam?

Vih-Sari awan kandipa edukku ok solli irukka maatan awan amma appa dhan edachu solli awana othuka vechi iruppan.awan unna ewwalo love panran nu theriyum la?

Li-Aama aana,

Vih-Inga paaru awan kandipa edhachu yosichi dhan ok solli iruppen.nee kawala padadha namma nenachada nammala la sadikkalam liya purinjiko?

Liya nodded and sit down in a hope that ajay will trap to their plan bit they doen't know that what has god plan for them.

Skipping to night.......

Sudha ma tells samvi to get ready making her confused and then only reality hit to her that today was their first night but poor soul doen't know that according yo her its a worst night.

Sanvi get ready and went near hhe room door but hesitate to open the door.finally gaining the all courage she open the door and saw him working on the laptop.(🤭🤭🤭🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)

Sanvi stand near the bed and decided to tell him about her and her boyfriend.but before that he gives her a paper which make her confused.he asked to see and she saw the paper and shocked......

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄