28.BABY SHOWER

After having her dinner by feeding her by him and he too had his dinner in the dinningtable.both layed down in the bed to sleep after arranging the bed by ajay.he made sanvi layed down on the bed and sit near her and said,

Aja-Nee thoongu enakku chinna vela onnu irukku adha takkunu mudichitu varen..

San-Okay naan thoonginadhuku aproma ponga.

Aja-Sari thoongu.

Sanvi closed her feeling his hand on her head as he was caressing her hair.after sometime ajay saw sanvi was in a tight sleep so he went to his study room after covering her with the duvet.after finishing his work at 1'o clock ajay went to sleep.

Months passed and it was her 9 month and it was the day of her baby shower.they heldit at lunchtime and whole house of ajay is decorated with flowers and the function is helding in the garden as per sanvi wish.

Sanvi was getting ready with the stylist who comes to made her get ready.ajay get ready and looking after the guest.her friends too arrived and went to look after her in the room.3 of them started to tease her wothout knowing the real information.

Its time to start the function and sudha ma asked radha ma to bring sanvi.radha ma went to their room and took sanvi to the garden were the place decorated for the function.ajay saw her coming from the room and stood rooted at the same place seeing her.his friends seen him and smile teasingly and called her,

Adh-Deii thambi.....

Aja-...........

Mug-Deii.......

Aja-........

Tha-Dei eruma maadu.

Ajay jerked and look at his friends and glared them and seen the guest who are seeing them wierdly.he asked sorry and hit 3 of thems head and went to do the works.

The function started and all of them started to apply......(enakku theriyadhu and stories la read panni iruppen but nyabagam illa sorry neengale fill pannunga and enakkum sollunga please 🥺🥺)

Lastly ajay started to apply all and stopped in middle hearing a sound from the crowd.

....-Oru nimishom.

Ajay turned and shocked to see liya and saw him friends who shrugged like they doesn't know.ajay did not care about her he started to apply all the things without caring making liya and others confused seeing his normal face.his friends saw liya and smirked thinking about her future 😈😈.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

What was the motive of Liya to come for the function?

Any guess??

From morning I am trying because I don't know about this and with the help of my sister and google I write the chappy.

Pona chappy ku comment eh illa nalla illaya?story a shumma drag panrena?drag panra maari feel aschu na sollunga comment la or dm me to know.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄